Pros, Cons, Conclusions vs. Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pros, Cons, Conclusions vs. Florida

Reaction Score
Clingan 16 points in a dominant 19 minutes, need to get both Adama and DC on the floor
Once Johnson is back we will. I don’t think we want to risk the fouls while sharing the floor and over clogging the lane.

Reaction Score
Played an ok game on offense. Maybe a C+. Won by 20. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
I spent a good portion of the game screaming at the TV because they missed some easy shots, took some dumb ones and had some horrendous turnovers. But then at the end of the game I looked at the box score and they shot 51.7% and I just laughed.

My expectations have been raised substantially. If this team plays a complete game like they're definitely capable of then nobody is beating them.

Reaction Score
If Newton cut down on turnovers along with Alleyne and Diarra figuring out their shot selections. #5 is in the bag with a continue dominance of each component. Maybe even with the chip the way Okafor/Gordon team did against Georgia Tech

Reaction Score
Is there a better 1-2 punch at the 5 spot in CBB than Sanogo/Clingan?? Haven't seen them yet.. Great team D.. Excellent floor game by Jax.. Timely buckets by the Hawk.. Awesome Quad One road win.

Next.
No

Reaction Score
There has never, ever, been a team this absolutely dominating UCONN or otherwise. I am without accolades, that haven’t been said. Let’s get them FF tickets. It’s time to discuss travel arrangements

Reaction Score
Not worried about Karaban at all. When he's in and contributing on offense this team is near unstoppable. When Samson is back he'll earn his minutes due his defensive prowess. I think it will be matchup dependent and foul trouble based for those two. A truly great problem to have

Reaction Score
Is there a better 1-2 punch at the 5 spot in CBB than Sanogo/Clingan?? Haven't seen them yet.. Great team D.. Excellent floor game by Jax.. Timely buckets by the Hawk.. Awesome Quad One road win.

Next.
No.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom