Program Ready to Take the Next Step | The Boneyard

Program Ready to Take the Next Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"The [offense] will be aided by the return of both their starting quarterback and offensive coordinator for the first time since Randy Edsall was roaming the sidelines at The Rent."

My god, that line was surprising. And depressing . . .

Reaction Score
What's most amazing about Diaco is that in his first 3 recruiting classes (2 on campus), zero players have left UConn. Why is this important? UConn football is a player development program and the players have to stay in the program to be developed, especially the linemen.

Reaction Score
We need to do more than create a local buzz. We need to be the talk of college football this fall. Get Diaco on the air. Articles in NYC papers. Blog posts by respected writers. The tide of perception needs to change for the better. And I'm feeling we just may be ready to play our music on the "main stage".

Reaction Score
I was at the Russian Lady in Hartford tonight. About 100 or so people attended. A really nice vibe in the place about football. HCBD gave a short speech then circulated around the room talking individually and in small groups to attendees. Got me really exited for the season. Going to be a good year!!! I'm planning on driving up to Boston on June 16 to see him there. He needs our support!!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I was at the Russian Lady in Hartford tonight. About 100 or so people attended. A really nice vibe in the place about football. HCBD gave a short speech then circulated around the room talking individually and in small groups to attendees. Got me really exited for the season. Going to be a good year!!! I'm planning on driving up to Boston on June 16 to see him there. He needs our support!!

I was there too--it was fun! I was afraid to ask anyone who I talked with if they were on the Boneyard. I was wearing a UConn football shirt that said 'Ring the Bell' and an Atlanta Braves hat--maybe our paths crossed

Reaction Score
I was there too--it was fun! I was afraid to ask anyone who I talked with if they were on the Boneyard. I was wearing a UConn football shirt that said 'Ring the Bell' and an Atlanta Braves hat--maybe our paths crossed

I remember seeing you. I was one of the suits. Just came from work. Didn't have time to change into my real clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom