Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (NC State) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (NC State) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Next up is NC State in UConn's 16th consecutive Elite Eight, another NCAA record. After watching the ND-NC St game and the Indiana-UConn game I feel more comfortable about UConn's chances of getting to their 14th consecutive Final Four. If the Huskies can play like they did today on Monday they should win. The defense in the third quarter was top notch, I just hope that the officials that called today's game are left off of the remaining games that UConn plays. That was some of the worst officiating in the second half, for BOTH sides.

UConn needs to tighten up on two phases of their game and I see them lifting Trophy #12 on April 3rd, that is hitting the bunnies and free throws. If they start hitting the easy ones down low that should help on getting more open 3's, while hitting the free throws should increase the Margin of Victory. UConn 78 - NC State 65. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 7:00 PM Eastern. The Winner must be stated, i.e. UConn or Huskies or NC State or Wolfpack. When submitting a change you must state that the changes is replacing your previous prediction. If your change was properly submitted you will receive a "like" to your change request letting you know that it was accepted and posted. All tournament qualifiers (must have scored a point in the regular season) are eligible to participate and will be posted to the Tournament tally sheet. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System criteria, GOOD LUCK to all you prognosticators.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System - Tournament Edition.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 91
Reaction Score
Keeping the turnovers to a minimum would really help and utilizing our size advantage against their small guards. But will we do that by inserting the right personnel?

Reaction Score
This game will be similar to Indiana, UConn defense once again will be the difference.
UConn 74-58

Reaction Score
UCONN 75 WOLFPACK 65 MOV 10
Geno exploits some guard 'mismatches' with
the NCS 5' 7" and 5' 5" guards ( like N.D. tried) and
the UCONN front court uses it greater bulk and strenght
to " contain" and probably outrebound Cunane, et al.
Go ONO, Go Aaliyah. Sounds like a likely game for
more Caroline ( as in Ducharme )action, and, I hope some Dorka "European
Basketball" action. Go Huskies! Z How about the
future hash tag of CAROLINE OVER CAROLINA!!

Reaction Score
My prediction skills have been nonexistent this tournament but I have to pick this one: UCONN 82 NCST 71.

Reaction Score
Huskies 72-64 Expect to see big things from our Big Three containing Cunane. Also looking for a couple Azzi daggers as well as a few amazing Azzi smiles along the way!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom