Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Lou) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Lou) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn survived the hack a sack game where the refs called touch fouls on our young ladies and the allowed UCLA get away with playing rugby during a basketball game. Now we get the chance to avenge one of their earlier losses. Both teams have gotten better since the last game, but I believe that our young ladies will win at the end to get to their 12th straight Final Four. UConn 72 - Louisville 67. Attached are the current standings, all predictions must be in by Sunday at Noon Eastern or 9:00 AM Pacific.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings 3-29-19.pdf
    84.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Cards 74
UConn 70

Again I hope I am 1000% wrong and I am not rooting for the Cards, but I am rooting for Lou.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn 77-75 in 2 OT. We finish with only 4 players on the court and get a rare hardship waiver to get Aubrey in the game.

Well, since I am not winning any Prognostics doing it straight. ;)

Reaction Score
This will be a tough game, as I can't see us winning if we don't put up 70. UConn 70-68

Reaction Score
Uconn 72-71. We have to do this with little help from Lou. I don’t think we can count on her scoring much going forward. Pheesa , CW and Crystal need to pull this sled across the finish line .

Reaction Score
If we win this game I do not see us going any further without a healthy Lou.

Reaction Score
Cards 74
UConn 70

Again I hope I am 1000% wrong and I am not rooting for the Cards, but I am rooting for Lou.
Me too but I am concerned. I thought UConn would win this game because of the friendly fans in the stands, now I fear UL. I am concerned that KLS injury is effecting her play and without a strong game from her I think UL will win this game. Hope KLS shines Sunday!

Reaction Score
Uconn 72-71. We have to do this with little help from Lou. I don’t think we can count on her scoring much going forward. Pheesa , CW and Crystal need to pull this sled across the finish line .
Good luck without even a 90% KLS. If she takes 6 shots again it's over for UConn. And, the lack of correct direction of this offense doesn't even give this team a chance with KLS being a side note. You will see the difference with L-ville. I doubt they will let UConn take Durr out of their O the majority of this game. And Durr isn't even close to the total shooter KLS is. Of course, if KLS is still not near 100% there's no hope for UConn anyway.

Reaction Score
Relax!!!! UCONN is the most condition team in the country... there young ladies , it’s March Madness time did it occur maybe Lou had a bad game??? It happens it’s calied basketball... she took a big charge a hard flagrant foul .. bumped all game long and she didn’t show one sign she was in any pain. She made a key steal and a 3 point play. If she was in pain and her back had spasms she wouldn’t be playing or able to run. Her shot is off and she’s finding her way back from being out 3 weeks.. it happens. I don’t think we will see that tomorrow. Louisville isn’t as physical or as athletic as UCLA was. We faced them in January .. we lost by 9 on there floor. Tomorrow is a different game and it’s do or die time. Lou and Phesse will not go out without a fight. I wouldn’t be so gloom and doom.

Reaction Score
Lastly back in January when we played Louisville ar Louisville back in January we didn’t get much from Meghan, C. Williams and Olivia. Olivia is a Completely different plyayer now. If we can get 10-15 points from Lou we will be fine. She only scored 17 back in January only made 2 3 pt shots. Pheese and Crystal carried them that game. As long as Lou is on the floor and making passes , taking charges UCONN will be fine. Defense wins games and I didn’t see Louisville lighting it up last night and to me it wasn’t a good game quite boring on both sides. If Oregon State made shots and shot the 3 better we wouldn’t be talking about Louisville now!!! UCONN will have the home crowd and I really believe they will get there revenge of there loss and not being number a 1 seed and now they have been through tough games and found a way to win only helps them out. I believe we will win tomorrow and win it in a dog fight. We won’t stop Durr not many can but as long as we can slow down there other players I love our chances.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I predict Lou will have a better game and Walker will score double digits. Crystal will start scoring sooner in the game.
79 - 76
Uconn holds back a Lville surge at the end.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
UConn 74-71. I think Louisville wins but can’t root against the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Say it ain't so Joe ... Cards 78 – Huskies 65. Hard to play on only 40 hours rest after a tough, physical game where 4 of our starters played 40 minutes each. Katie Lou has a lot of guts, but she is in obvious pain; can't jump, can't sprint, can't shoot.

Reaction Score
80-71 Louisville. It’s a tough fought game, but UConn finally can’t grind one out and loses in the Elite 8 for the first time in over a decade.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom