Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 1 Providence vs UConn Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 1 Providence vs UConn Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to both @MooseJaw and @Kaizen for being only a point off of the exact score, they both will receive fifteen points. While the following were only 2 points off of the exact score, @HuskyinWRNY, @RockyMTblue2 and @Skeets each earning thirteen points. Next is @MSGRET, @Husky fanatic and @maple who were 3 off of the exact score and will receive eleven points each. @DennieEddy had the MOV and earned eight points. Then @Bluenoser was 4 off of the exact score and will get six points. Last but not least are the following who were a point off of the MOV and will receive three points, @ochoopsfan, @FormerCTrez, @rvwsleep and @HuskyPhan. Attached is the current Tournament Standings and the Prognosticator's Predictions will posted within an hour after the conclusion of the Marquette vs Villanova game.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 3-9-24.pdf
    95.8 KB · Views: 39

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Thank you @MSGRET It's been fun predicting UCONN scores and MOV's I just want to say congratulations to @Kaizen and all the others who received points from today's game. I owe my point total to just one thing, a good guess, there is no other way to say it. I was lucky for a change.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom