Prognosticator's Predictions Game 7 @ Notre Dame | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 7 @ Notre Dame

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I don't know what happened to the original post that I did prior to calculating the winners for game 6, but it's not here, I guess the SNAFU went somewhere because I saw it post. Well I guess I just have to call it real quick with no narrative or input so everyone can jump on board. UConn 90 - Notre Dame 68.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Providence, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Irish can be used.
Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 2:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on ABC,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 103
Reaction Score
After the ND Maryland game and watching the dismantling of Providence I think the Huskies should win the game easily. Yes, it's tough to play the Irish at home and the crowd will be hostile. Foul trouble is always a concern. Even considering all of that i think the MOV will be at least 15 points.

Huskies 85, Irish 70.

Reaction Score
As long as UConn scores 80 or more in regulation, they win. Yep, they do it again!

Uconn 83 ND 66

Reaction Score
UCONN 80 Notre Dame 70 MOV 10

A team effort for The Huskies.......... Citron is the key for Notre Dame. We hold
her to her averages. I thing " everybody eats... but Caroline make the difference
with good minutes, good defense, ++ passes and just enough quality points
when we need them. GO HUSKIES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I can't see ND not getting up for this, but we fight through some foul trouble (flops) and pull it out in a hostile environment,

UConn 79 - ND 75

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom