Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
UConn 92
PC 60
And yes, I will stay for the full game at Gampel despite us being in full control after 1Q. :cool:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Bench plays major minutes as Geno will want the team to ready for Sunday's game against Notre Dame.

UConn 86 Providence 51

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Huskies 101, guys with the robes 59

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Game Six is the Big East opener for both Providence and UConn, 7:00 P.M. Eastern at Gampel Pavilion. Providence is Massey rated 116 and is currently 6-2 with six wins against teams Massey rated 170, 244, 261, 324, 345 and 359, while the two losses were rated 80 and 100. They last played at home on 11/27 so they will have the same rest period as UConn without the travel that UConn endured. The Friars have little chance in Heck of beating UConn or even coming close to it. The level of competition that they have played will not come close to what the Huskies have planned against them. Geno and CD will make sure that the Friars are not overlooked for by the players and they will come out firing on all cylinders from the jump ball to the final buzzer. UConn 95 - Providence 55.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e. UConn or Providence, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or the Friars can be used.
Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 6:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, the game is on SNY,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
Serge, I love the way you "tee up" each game for us. I agree with your take on today's match up. This could be a trap game if the coaches allowed it, but they won't. I think your MOV is just about right. I don't see Providence breaking 55, but that depends on how long Geno leaves the starters in.

Seeing that UConn is right back at it on Sunday in South Bend (Notre Dame), Geno may not want to "tax" his starters that much, and rest them in the 4th quarter as the game should have been decided by then. I think this one gets away from the Friars quickly, and UConn runs off and hides. I look for Azzi to break 20, and Lou 15. Aaliyah may also join the party with another 15 pt. double-double.

UConn 78
Providence 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member