Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas @Cayman Island Classic | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 vs Kansas @Cayman Island Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Will post the winner's of game 5 after the posting of the Kansas Prognosticator's Predictions scheduled for 7:30 P.M. Eastern. Tough loss today so I see a bounce back game against Kansas tomorrow, just like they did against Maryland after the loss to NC State. All predictions and or changes must be in by 7:15 P.M. Eastern, the winner must be stated with the score, i.e. UConn/Huskies or Kansas/Jayhawks, no post like one for if so and so is playing and one if they're not. If prior to the closing you wish to change your original prediction you must submit a new prediction by stating you wish to change your previous prediction and provide the post number of the original post. If the change is submitted prior to the stated closing it will be changed and you will receive a "like" letting you know it was changed.
If someone believes that they have been missed by the gamekeeper, then it is up to that person to bring it to the gamekeeper's attention within 24 hours of the posting of the winner(s) game thread.
UConn 80 - Kansas 65.

Attached is a copy of the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, please read it so that you are familiar with the game rules. Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have some fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 56
Reaction Score
I’m just going to take a stab in the dark.

UConn 70
Kansas 55

MOV 15

Reaction Score
I predicted both losses so far. This offense has Paige and little more. Kansas took VT to the wire and lost by 1. They smell blood in the water after the UCLA beat down. I’m getting tired of predicting the losses. Prove me wrong UConn!

Kansas 78 - UConn 74

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Huskies need to shake off the loss and step up against a good Kansas team.

UConn 68 - Kansas 60

Reaction Score
Paige is tired and Kansas packs in a zone, KU 66 - UConn 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members