Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 Ohio State vs UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 6 Ohio State vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If you want to opine with your prediction no problem, if you wish to talk about the game or what might happen without any prediction, please use the other game threads. Having to check everything that gets posted to make sure I don't miss a score, to only find out there is none is time consuming. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Mikulasikova was ineffective against UNC, scoring only 2 pts, missing her lone 3-pt shot while pulling down just 2 rebounds. That lead to McGuff sitting her down for most of the game while going with a small lineup.

As for Dorka, she’s plenty strong enough to battle with a big post and athletic enough to guard effectively at the arc.

tOSU will have the same problem that UConn’s last 5 opponents had. How do you match up with 6’5” & 6’3” players like Dorka and Aaliyah, who are bigger than your Bigs, and athletic enough to put the ball on the floor and attack the basket and to switch all screens on defense?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Had a dream last night that the score was:
UConn 61
OSU 60
If this is a change to your previous post (#12) then state that it is, as per the rules.

Reaction Score
If this is a change to your previous post (#12) then state that it is, as per the rules.
Apologies. It's kind of a stretch, but this is my change to my previous post. Thank you.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Is it too late? Haven't done one of these in a while.
Uconn wins 82 - 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01