Prognosticator's Predictions Game 30 UConn at DePaul | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 30 UConn at DePaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Win this one and they win the regular season Big East Championship. This team is running on empty, but will have 3+ days to rest before playing a physical DePaul who lost to a tired Villanova team 67 - 64 they made it close by outscoring Nova 22 - 11 in the 4th quarter. UConn had their worst Big East game of the season with only two players shooting 50% from the field. UConn shot only 35.5% 22 of 62 with too many missed bunnies, 38.1% from 3pt land 8 of 21, were out rebounded 42 - 37 and only lost by 5. For UConn to rebound from this loss they need to make the shots that they missed, Griff and Caroline need to hit their shots, 0-4 and 1-11 just doesn't help win games. They need to play better on the boards, they should not have been out rebounded by St. John's. Geno needs to rest the players as much as possible so that they can match DePaul the whole 40 minutes. If he can bring in AP or AB to push Morrow around to tire her out some, do it. This should be a closer game than the last time they met where UConn won 94 - 51, but if UConn does what they did the last time on defense they should win. UConn 75 - DePaul 61.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or DePaul, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Blue Demons can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 1:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, please read them. The game is on FOX,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 60

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
In the last 5 games UConn has scored 64, 60, 62, 67 and 52 points.

Tired team, no bench production.

But it is DePaul

UConn 68
DePaul 62

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see if they can play defense well enough to win. I say yes.
UConn 68 Depaul 62

Reaction Score
Geno will play the kids who have been on the bench all year and they will win.

UCONN 76
Depaul 58

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We need to turn things around, but I don't see it happening in 3 days on the road.

DePaul 70

UConn 65

Reaction Score
Villanova only beat DePaul by 3 at home…. DePaul will be a tough out at their place with a rowdy crowd behind them.. I expect Morrow to have a big game and they will hammer us on the OBds,, we are a spent team limping along for now.
Depaul 63-62

Reaction Score
Win this one and they win the regular season Big East Championship. This team is running on empty, but will have 3+ days to rest before playing a physical DePaul who lost to a tired Villanova team 67 - 64 they made it close by outscoring Nova 22 - 11 in the 4th quarter. UConn had their worst Big East game of the season with only two players shooting 50% from the field. UConn shot only 35.5% 22 of 62 with too many missed bunnies, 38.1% from 3pt land 8 of 21, were out rebounded 42 - 37 and only lost by 5. For UConn to rebound from this loss they need to make the shots that they missed, Griff and Caroline need to hit their shots, 0-4 and 1-11 just doesn't help win games. They need to play better on the boards, they should not have been out rebounded by St. John's. Geno needs to rest the players as much as possibleU so that they can match DePaul the whole 40 minutes. If he can bring in AP or AB to push Morrow around to tire her out some, do it. This should be a closer game than the last time they met where UConn won 94 - 51, but if UConn does what they did the last time on defense they should win. UConn 75 - DePaul 61.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or DePaul, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Blue Demons can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 1:55 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, please read them. The game is on FOX,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.
UCONN WIN
Uconn 72 Doug Bruno (I like that guy) Team 68
4 Points MOV
Too Early to Count this team OUT

Reaction Score
I hope I am wrong but we are spent and teams know we're vulnerable, DePaul 69 - UConn 67

Reaction Score
Massey rates Depaul 69th and UConn 4th Depaul is 6th in offense 252nd on defense UConn is 7th in offense 4th in defense -and predict a 12 pt win by UConn

UConn 71- 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog