Prognosticator's Predictions Game #3 vs Maryland | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game #3 vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that UConn couldn't have played any worse then what they did against NC State, hopefully the loss puts a fire on the team and play UConn ball. Maryland barely beat UConn last year and that was without, Paige, Azzi, Nika, and Dorka, with Ines playing the PG position. So I believe that with the first three mentioned above UConn should be able to pull out a win in Storrs on this Thursday. Azzi needs to get out of her 3 pt shooting slump of 4 for 14 as well as CD who is 2 of 7, while Paige needs to shoot more 3 pointers, which she is 2 for 4. I believe that Geno will right the play and determination issues and get the team back on the winning track. UConn 95 - Maryland 80.

• All predictions and/or changes must be submitted 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off.
  • The prediction should be only one score, i.e. UConn 95 - NC State 60, or at least the winner, UConn 95 - 60. NO Posts like one if so and so is playing and another if so and so isn't playing.
  • If two predictions are posted in the same thread, the first score is the one that will be accepted.
  • If you wish to change your original prediction, you must submit a new prediction by stating that it is a change of your previous prediction and give the thread # of the original prediction.
  • If you think that the gamekeeper has made a mistake by missing someone that has earned points please bring it to the my attention in the Winners thread, all mistakes must by the gamekeeper must be submitted NLT 24 hours after the posting of the winner(s) game thread. If the mistake has merit the it will be posted in the Prognosticator's Prediction Winner's thread with the player tag and with the corrected standings attached.
  • Please read the attached Rules and Scoring information sheet.

Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I still believe, but it's going to be an uphill battle. They hit more shots, but still have some defensive lapses.
UConn 88 Maryland 79.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
MD is not as athletic as NC St, particularly if Sellers is still banged up.

UConn 84 - MD 68

Reaction Score
Will Sellers have a career game? Will our slumping shooters be better? Questions answered.
UConn 87-80

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
UConn 91, Terps 89 in overtime. UConn is at home and motivated not to lose 2 in a row. Paige gets a triple double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom