Prognosticator's Predictions Game 28 UConn at Villanova | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 28 UConn at Villanova

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Welcome back Caroline, you showed us what was missing when you almost outscored Creighton in the 4th quarter, 10 to their 12 points. Know that you got 21 minutes playing time and shook off the rust, UConn will need everyone to play their best on Saturday at Villanova who is in second place just a game back. Win the game and UConn should win the Regular Season with being 2 games up with 3 to play. UConn won the first game at the XL 63 - 58, playing only 6 with all 5 starters doing all of the scoring. Now that Caroline helped in giving some of the players some rest they will need to keep the turnover's down like they did against Creighton and play a very stingy defense without fouling and limiting Maddy to 25 points or less forcing the rest of the Villanova players to do the scoring and UConn should win.
UConn 68 - Villanova 60.

All prognostications or any changes must state the winner of the game, i.e.
UConn or Villanova, not the good guys or our team, Huskies or Wildcats can be used. Any changes to the original prognostication must state that it is a change, with the winning team named, and must have the original thread number included. If a change is accepted you will receive a "Like" showing that it has been changed. All prognostication's and any changes must be submitted NLT 2:25 P.M. Eastern. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System, please read them. The game is on FOX,
and Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 78
Reaction Score
I almost got the Creighton game right, I said UConn would win a close game 58-56. This one will be tough but UConn wins 71-63

Reaction Score
Last game against Nova we were trailing going into the 4th. We are more fatigued and beat up but we did get CD back. Nova had more shot attempts due in part to more OBd s , steals and less TO s than us. There will be no home crowd here to lift us. Seigrist goes off on us and we fall short.

Villanova 72-68

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Hard pick for me but UConn just does not appear to have the swagger today,

Villanova 78, UConn 62.

We need some spark to get out of this rut and believe WE ARE UCONN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
UCONN 70 Villanova 63; MOV 7
Villanova get extra points due to home court, UConn gets extra points due to SWEET CAROLINE!
Our last game against the Wildcats was UCONN 63 - 58 so UCONN will win 70 to 63. But
the SHADOW KNOWS how well MADDY S. will do. If our " D" contains her somewhat, we win.
IF Maddy 'goes off ' on us. Well, it will be interesting. GO HUSKIES! NOTE: Villanova
protects the ball very well (only 10.3 T.O. per game) and shoots Free Throws better than we do: 77.8 % to 75.9 %

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I hope this one is televised nationally so we all can see it.

UCONN 71
Villanova 72

Reaction Score
Our last 3 road games have been abysmal (Prov, Marq, G'Town) and 'Nova smells blood

Villanova 76 - UConn 68

Reaction Score
With Caroline back, starters are all getting short breaks at strategic times. UConn gains confidence now having a (admittedly short) bench that can produce at both ends.
UConn wins 75-66.

Reaction Score
With Caroline back, starters are all getting short breaks at strategic times. UConn gains confidence now having a (admittedly short) bench that can produce at both ends.
UConn wins 75-66.
I didn't really see any improvement last night in sub patterns. Three players played 39 or 40 minutes and they still had zero production in the 2nd and 3rd periods. Geno has an exhausted team and for some reason he refuses to give them rest during the games.

UCONN 62
Villanova 75

I really hope I am wrong but playing DC for Aubrey will be a huge win for Villanova's offense. If UCONN finds a way to play the starters 36 minutes or less I would flip the score and think UCONN wins going away.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This is going to be one hell of a battle. UConn will find a way.

UConn 72 - Villanova 66

Reaction Score
Last game against Nova we were trailing going into the 4th. We are more fatigued and beat up but we did get CD back. Nova had more shot attempts due in part to more OBd s , steals and less TO s than us. There will be no home crowd here to lift us. Seigrist goes off on us and we fall short.
Villanova 72-68
Not so fast. I would uconn 74 Villanova 64

Reaction Score
I hate to say this, but i think we will be on the short end of this one. The Creighton game, although we won, shows we are still a tired bunch.
Villanova 71
Uconn 63

Please Lord, make me wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members