Prognosticator's Predictions Game 25 @South Carolina - Colonial Life Arena | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 25 @South Carolina - Colonial Life Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
For those that are new to the game and others that have forgotten it is requested that discussions other than prognostications of the game should be posted on other threads that your discussion pertains to. The winner/s will be posted soon after the game’s completion.

UConn has their final opportunity to beat a team on the road that is ranked in the Top 5. They travel to Columbia, S.C. to play in the Colonial Life Arena against the #1 ranked South Carolina Gamecocks. Colonial is sold out and will have 18,000 screaming fans with the vast majority being Gamecock fans. It will be an uphill battle and if the Huskies play like they have over the past 3 games it will not be pretty. UConn and South Carolina have each played against three opponents, they are Notre Dame, Maryland, and North Carolina. UConn went 2-1 beating the Terps 80-48 @Gampel and the Tar Heels 76-64 @Mohegan Sun Arena, while losing to the Irish @Gampel 67-82. While South Carolina is 3-0 winning in Paris against the Irish 100-71, beating the Terps @Colonial Life 114-76 and winning @Chapel Hill 65-58. I believe that UConn does have an outside chance with Cordosa missing from the game, slime but a chance. They will have to play almost a perfect game and stay out of foul trouble to even have a chance. I have only gone against the Huskies twice since playing and facilitating the Prognosticator's Predictions and I really don't want to, but I don't see it happening even with Cordosa missing from the game.

• All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 1:45 P.M. Eastern on game day, any submitted after the cut-off will not be accepted.
  • The winner must be named, either UConn/Huskies or South Carolina/Gamecocks. No predictions like "85-55 the good guys", they will not be accepted if there isn't a winner stated by name.
  • If prior to the closing of the Prognosticator’s Predictions, you wish to change your prognostication you must submit a new prediction by stating that you wish to change your previous prediction and provide the post number of the original post. If the request for change is submitted prior to the closing of accepted predictions, you will receive a "like" letting you know that it was accepted and changed.
  • If someone believes that they have been missed, or someone notices that another fellow Prognosticator has been missed by the gamekeeper, then it must be brought to the gamekeeper's attention within 24 hours of the posting of the winner(s) game thread.
  • I see UConn having problems with the Gamecocks, they have too many players and should wear the Huskies down by the end of the third and stay undefeated. UConn 73South Carolina 82.

Attached is a copy of the Prognosticator's Predictions Rule and Scoring System criteria, please read it so that you are familiar with the game rules. Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there and have some fun.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 42
Reaction Score
UConn has lost 4 out of last 5 games against S.C. . I think It will be 5 out of 6 after Sunday s game.. Our short Bench and their OBD s will be our bane
SC 73-57…….

Reaction Score
I don't see how UConn can defeat SC. The freshman have been great, but they're not quite ready for a big time game like this. I don't think Paige, Aliyah and Nika can carry the day. The more Ice needs to be used the wider the margin of victory.

South Carolina 88 UConn 73

Reaction Score
Our lack of depth, lack of size/rebounding and inability to stop quick guards, makes this a comfortable win for SC

SC wins comfortably, 82-63

Reaction Score
SoCar 70
UConn 67
MOV 3

I hate going against my Huskies but I feel they'll keep it close because of their defense but SoCar has too much fire power!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Uggghhhh.

South Carolina 79
UCONN 64

MOV 15

Reaction Score
South Carolina 97
UConn 68
4th quarter SC runs away with it, from a gassed but game UConn team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom