Prognosticator's Predictions Game #2 vs NC State | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game #2 vs NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN 97 - NC State 62; MoV: 35.
Paige and AZZI got hot from 3 pt range, and time for the Freshmen starting halfway through the 3rd quarter...

Reaction Score
Looking at these score predictions like wow yall really think nc state can't play any defense and doesn't have really good athletic guards
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

YKCornelius

Yukon to my friends
Reaction Score
I don't think the Wolfpack is built for a fast pace game, and therefore will try to slow the game down and continually try to bring the ball inside. I also think the home crowd will help the Pack to weather the expected UConn runs. Can we stay out of foul trouble against their bigs, and keep their guards from getting the ball inside? We know our offense is good - this game should tell us a LOT about our defense, as well as our half-time adjustments. I'm going with:

UConn: 77
NC State: 59

Reaction Score
I don't think the Wolfpack is built for a fast pace game, and therefore will try to slow the game down and continually try to bring the ball inside. I also think the home crowd will help the Pack to weather the expected UConn runs. Can we stay out of foul trouble against their bigs, and keep their guards from getting the ball inside? We know our offense is good - this game should tell us a LOT about our defense, as well as our half-time adjustments. I'm going with:

UConn: 77
NC State: 59
Dorka is gonna so do yall have post depth if Edwards gets into foul trouble?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Dorka is gonna so do yall have post depth if Edwards gets into foul trouble?
What is Dorka gonna do? She's in Europe. Or does "gonna" = gone? Confusing.

Dorka didn't play in last year's win over NC State, btw.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What is Dorka gonna do? She's in Europe. Or does "gonna" = gone? Confusing.

Dorka didn't play in last year's win over NC State, btw.
I meant to say Dorka is now gone and whats gonna happen if Edwards gets into foul trouble.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I meant to say Dorka is now gone and whats gonna happen if Edwards gets into foul trouble.
You must be new around these parts.

This is a score prediction thread. Score prediction threads have been on this board for years. Posters' predictions aren't typically questioned or challenged. They're just predictions, most of them optimistic.

If you want to start a thread about today's match-up or participate in other threads about the game, you're free to do that.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Please take these discussions somewhere else. If you want to predict a score great, but if you want to discuss the game there are other threads for that.

Reaction Score
I'll go with the Vegas odds. They have UCONN by 9.5 points. So,
UCONN 82
NC State 72

Reaction Score
NC St will try to take advantage of UConn's agressive play which will minimize UConn's MOV.
UConn 82 NCSt 73.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer