Prognosticator's Predictions Game 15 @Georgetown Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 15 @Georgetown Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @HopJim for being only 2 points off of the exact score, they will receive seven points for their effort and will jump into first place in the standings. Then there is @Urshurak, @choochoo and @quavik who correctly had the MOV and they will each receive five points. @Zinethar was only 3 points off of the exact score and receives four points. The following were a point off of the MOV and will each get three points, @dabears17, @Nyskier, @YKCornelius and @mrmojack. Last but not least are @Rowdy831, @darkstar1, @SLY63, @Javafan and @jabstep who were 4 points off of the exact score and will receive one point. An additional congrats foes to @quavik, @Zinethar, @mrmojack and @Rowdy831 for becoming first time point earners. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted later today.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 1-7-24.pdf
    121.1 KB · Views: 57
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @HopJim for being only 2 points off of the exact score, they will receive seven points for their effort and will jump into first place in the standings. Then there is @Urshurak, @choochoo and @quavik who correctly had the MOV and they will each receive five points. @Zinethar was only 3 points off of the exact score and receives four points. The following were a point off of the MOV and will each get three points, @dabears17, @Nyskier, @YKCornelius and @mrmojack. Last but not least are @Rowdy831, @darkstar1, @SLY63, @Javafan and @jabstep who were 4 points off of the exact score and will receive one point. An additional congrats foes to @quavik, @Zinethar, @mrmojack and @Rowdy831 for becoming first time point earners. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticator's Predictions will be posted later today.
I was also only 4 points of exact score. I predicted mov 28 and score of UConn 81 hoyas 53 final was uconn 83 hoyas 55, 4 points off exact score! No.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I was also only 4 points of exact score. I predicted mov 28 and score of UConn 81 hoyas 53 final was uconn 83 hoyas 55, 4 points off exact score! No.
Please read the rules if you are correct with more than one of the points outcome you only receive the highest points earned.

Reaction Score
Please read the rules if you are correct with more than one of the points outcome you only receive the highest points earned.
OK good to know going forward. Thanks again for doing all this stuff. It makes it fun and more interesting for us stay at home fans. I will be at the providence game on wednesday@ XL center.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
LOL, I'm looking at the standings and I'm wondering, Who are these people? Most of the list are people I have never read a post from, so maybe we have a lot more members than I thought. It's a good thing money isn't involved because the activity might double. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom