Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Seton Hall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 11 vs Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I will be posting the Prognosticator's Prediction winners of the game later in the day due to commitments that I can not get out of.

I would also request that non predictions be limited, every post I have to look at to make sure that any prognostication is added to the sheet. I don't mind comments as long as the poster has a prediction.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
This will be an interesting game, as SH is coming in hot, undefeated in their last 7 games, including a win over #24 Marquette. Containing their guards will be the key to the game. Hagans shoots over 50% from behind the arc, and it is impossible to keep Park-Lane out of the lane. Our superior team defense, and size, will be the difference.

UConn - 85 Pirates - 69 MOV - 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Assuming Aubrey can play:

UConn 87 SH 68
MoV 19

If Aubrey can’t play (as was the case for much of the FSU game) I’ll have to revisit this. Still a win I think, but probably a little closer

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think this game will be closer than anyone would like. We had a real chance to lose the game vs. FSU. The team was tough and gutted out a win, but with Nika and Dorka back, we almost gave the game away. Not sure what the staff can do between now and SHU, and i'm not sure if SHU is as athletic, but after coming gangbusters, FSU outplayed us for LONG stretches in that game and it does not bode well.

No Ines, No Amari, Caroline still not 100%, this team is still the walking wounded. Aubrey reverted back to freshman Aubrey. Let's hope they make some strides improving. I hope my MOV is way low.

UCONN 84
SHU 72

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not even gonna try. Have no idea who will be playing or coaching.

Kinda think UCONN will find a way to win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom