Prognosticators Game 8 (UCLA) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 8 (UCLA) Predictions

Reaction Score
If UConn keeps shooting at the 30% level I don't forsee very good results. It's hard to believe how important Paige was to the team. It supports the fact she was player of the year last year. So with little offense:
UConn 54 UCLA 66

Reaction Score
After watching today's (Cluster ****), you military vets know what I mean, against Georgia Tech, I don't know what team will show up against UCLA. I can also say the same about UCLA, they've lost to Kent State and South Dakota St, so whoever has the team that decides that they can play will win. If UConn plays like they did today, they will get trampled on and finally lose back to back games for the first time since 1993. How can the three Senior's on the team have 10 TO's, shoot 15 - 40 and 2 - 12 from behind the arc, that IS NOT leadership. Praying that Aubrey is able to play on Saturday and maybe give UConn a boost. I'm going to do a WAG here with the score. UConn 65 - UCLA 60. All predictions must be in by 1:00 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific. If you change your prediction, you must state that it is a change to your original or it will not be changed. If I receive a change request you will know that it has been changed by me giving you a "like" on your request. Please read the rules attached so that you have your predictions accepted, I'M not @Carnac, I need your winner stated.
Master Sergeant, I sure do know what you mean. Thank you for your career service. Did you serve in RVN, and if so, where? I was an FO on the DMZ.

UCLA - 67
UConn - 58

Reaction Score
UCONN 65 UCLA 55 It will depend on what UCONN
team shows up in the 4th Quarter, individually and collectively.
ONO did have a Double / Double against GT
and Amari Deberry did showed some potential and poise
We need some consistent 3 Point shooting to open
up the middle. I saw a lot of 3 defenders ganging up on
our interior offensive play. Caroline drove in with her
defender on her and two GT players waiting for her! Not
easy playing offense one on three!!
Can we handle the UCLA speed??

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Master Sergeant, I sure do know what you mean. Thank you for your career service. Did you serve in RVN, and if so, where? I was an FO on the DMZ.

UCLA - 67
UConn - 58
Viet Vet thank you as well. No I didn't join the Army until Jun of 73 so I never went to Nam. I did support embedded troops in Northern Iraq during Desert Storm and afterwards in Operation Provide Comfort which was a relief mission of the Kurdish people.

Reaction Score
I have been watching for a bunch of years now and I have never seen a Connecticut team shoot so poorly. Many times against Georgia Tech people passed up open shots only to make a poor pass because they were afraid to shoot. I can’t see Connecticut getting out of the 60s and even getting into them might be a stretch. I found that game incredibly hard to watch. It seems like other teams have found unknown Big bodies that give our highly rated girls all they can handle or maybe the ratings aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. A wishful Connecticut win 62 to 59
Its like when your fave baseball team, Red Sox, play a last place team and that team has to call up an emergency fill in starter and the Red Sox lose 5-1 making this guy look like Cy Young!

Reaction Score
I’m sorry but UCLA wins 71-60. UConns ridiculously long streak of not losing back to back games ends.

Reaction Score
One loss and everyone is pushing the panic button
download.jpg
. UConn 76-UCLA 56 The seniors come up big!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom