Prognosticators Game 6 (Notre Dame) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 6 (Notre Dame) Predictions

Reaction Score
Excited to see this rivalry again! I really do think it’s going to be within 10 points (either way). My ND girls have improved SO MUCH within these last two years. I have a feeling Geno will not go to his bench that much at all, but ND has UCONN doesn’t have Citron (who I believe is better than Caroline—Sorry, but I do…) I think Citron will guards Paige with Peoples/Prohaska guarding her as well. Should be an interesting game—(and not the blowout in 2019). I think the score will be UCONN 75-ND 70. I think this game will be close down the stretch, but UCONN just pulls it off. ND will need to hit their 3 pointers if they want to win (wide open ones).

Reaction Score
UCONN 84 - uNd 62; negative work of friction (uNd) loses by 22, for their worst loss of the season until the big Dance when they meet again in a Regional Final and uNd loses by 33 points.... Nevertheless, uNd moves up in the National rankings after a "good loss" vs. #2 UCONN. Nika, Aaliyah & Evina show their best form since the NCAA run to the Final Four this last Spring, but Paige gets her "double-double" run started that will last for the next twelve games...

Reaction Score
UConn 87-63. UConn tends to play to the perceived importance of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom