Prognosticators Game 5 (Ohio St) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 5 (Ohio St) Predictions

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
With the drumming that UConn gave Virginia, they still have some room to get better. I was shocked to see the deference between game 1 and game 4. UConn has beaten three Power 5 schools and a AAC opponent, while Ohio State has played only Mid Majors losing to one Ohio 74 - 68, and barley defeating Cincinnati 78 - 73. Ohio State has only one senior, two juniors, three sophomores, and eight freshman, so they have less experienced players then UConn. With all that being said I believe this will be over before halftime and UConn will win 86 - 60. Good Luck to everyone. All predictions must be in 5 minutes prior to game time which is 2:55 PM Eastern or 11:55 Pacific. Attached is scoring system parameters.
Just saw Ohio State play Kent State, 11-21, they are big, and like to run. This will not be a cake walk. I will be at the game in Columbus, (Ohio State), and I hope you are right, but.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
I watched a little bit of tOSU at home vs Kent State the other night. The game was surprisingly close with the Buckeyes winning by 10. tOSU doesn’t do a particularly good job of taking care of the ball and their Bigs lumber up and down the court. I think Megan & Liv will have a field day just running the court for easy transition baskets.
OSU played at Kent State, I was there. Again, they are big, and they do run, and drive to the basket very aggressively. I will be at OSU Sunday, and hope you are right.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just looking at the Boxscore, OSU had a 23 pt lead after 3Q and obviously let up in Q4 with Kent State outscoring OSU 25-12.

Shot 54%. (22 of 32 baskets assisted) so it should be a good test.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
OSU played at Kent State, I was there. Again, they are big, and they do run, and drive to the basket very aggressively. I will be at OSU Sunday, and hope you are right.
Thanks for the correction. I agree that the Buckeyes will try to run, but that seemed to be almost exclusively with the g/w players. All 5 UConn players run, so my take is that tOSU’s Bigs will have trouble getting back in transition against UConn. The other issue I pointed out was turnovers. Against a Kent St team that was clearly a mismatch, the Buckeyes committed 16 turnovers.

Reaction Score
Going into ICU within the hour. Hope to be back posting Monday. All prayers are welcome. Go Huskies. :)
Wish you all the best Carnac. Hope you’ll be able to enjoy a UConn win while recuperating.
UConn 81 - 61

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. A sincere thank you for the support, prayers and well wishes from everyone who responded to my post. I’m still in the ICU. Blood clots in my lungs and heart. I had a 24 hour procedure that had a 97% success rate to dissolve them, but also came with some risks that could be fatal.

Success was not guaranteed. The 24 hour procedure was successful. There was a very real possibility that ol Carnac would transition to the Boneyard in the sky. It’s good to be back. Looking forward to today’s game. Go Huskies.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. A sincere thank you for the support, prayers and well wishes from everyone who responded to my post. I’m still in the ICU. Blood clots in my lungs and heart. I had a 24 hour procedure that had a 97% success rate , but also came with some risks that could be fatal. Success was not guaranteed. The procedure was successful. There was a very real possibility that ol Carnac would transition to the Boneyard in the sky. It’s good to be back. Looking forward to today’s game.
Carnac, take care of yourself. We expect you to be back fully ready for the Huskies long season ahead and countless seasons to come.

Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. A sincere thank you for the support, prayers and well wishes from everyone who responded to my post. I’m still in the ICU. Blood clots in my lungs and heart. I had a 24 hour procedure that had a 97% success rate , but also came with some risks that could be fatal. Success was not guaranteed. The procedure was successful. There was a very real possibility that ol Carnac would transition to the Boneyard in the sky. It’s good to be back. Looking forward to today’s game.

Glad to hear your still with us. Sending well wishes your way

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Good morning everyone. A sincere thank you for the support, prayers and well wishes from everyone who responded to my post. I’m still in the ICU. Blood clots in my lungs and heart. I had a 24 hour procedure that had a 97% success rate to dissolve them, but also came with some risks that could be fatal.

Success was not guaranteed. The 24 hour procedure was successful. There was a very real possibility that ol Carnac would transition to the Boneyard in the sky. It’s good to be back. Looking forward to today’s game. Go Huskies.

Ok Huskies. We need a nice dominating performance so @Carnac is not stressed :)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Nice to hear that the procedure was successful and now that you are communicating with us again, lets hear what your prognostication is on this game.:);)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom