Prognosticators Game 29 (Houston) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 29 (Houston) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The final home game for our two great seniors who have been exceptional through their UConn career. Both Lou and Pheesa have been exceptional young ladies both ON and OFF the court, they've grown from scared to death freshman to seniors that lead the team in every phase of the game. Their all around game has vastly improved and they ARE the leaders of this team. With that being said their teammates want to give them a senior day win and make their day memorable. Lou and Pheesa will lead again like they have this year and will not let Houston have any chance of pulling the upset. The first game was a 20 point win, this one will be much more. UConn 95 - Houston 60. All predictions must be in by 1 PM Eastern or 10:00 AM Pacific. Good Luck to everyone.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 22

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Senior day (nerves?) and an early start may make it closer than normal.

84-59

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I am literally the worst at these this year. I bet if you check the rankings, I have 0 points. When I guess a big win, it's closer. When I guess closer, it's a big win.

Houston is the 3rd or 4th best team in our conference at this point. We pounded the 2nd best team twice, but seem like we struggled at times vs. lesser opponents. So... i'm going to go middle of the road. Senior night, home court, 30 point win.

UCONN 92
Houston 60

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
This is such an intense, long-standing rivalry. Cougars-Huskies! Puts the WASU/Washington Apple-Cup, Battle of the Forest rivalry to shame. These teams just don't like each other! In games like this, you can throw the records out the window. Will the Cougars lick the Huskies? Will the Huskies lick the Cougars? No guess from me.
1551400427793.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 88 - Houston 55. It's senior day. Gampel is sold out!! With Lobo getting her number retired, you know there will be a lot of former players, family and friends on hand to support her, and that want to be part of the ceremony. No way UConn loses this game. Everyone in the building will be pumped.

I'm like Bart Scott....................................."Can't wait"!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I am literally the worst at these this year. I bet if you check the rankings, I have 0 points. When I guess a big win, it's closer. When I guess closer, it's a big win.

Houston is the 3rd or 4th best team in our conference at this point. We pounded the 2nd best team twice, but seem like we struggled at times vs. lesser opponents. So... i'm going to go middle of the road. Senior night, home court, 30 point win.

UCONN 92
Houston 60

Neither do I. I really suck at trying to guess UConn's final scores. :( But I'll keep trying. A broken clock is right twice a day. I have to win or get real close at some point. Keep hope alive. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom