Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @Childhood for having the MOV and they will receive 4 points for their effort. While @browns and @quavik both were one off of the MOV and they will receive 2 points each. Both Childhood and browns were first time point earners. The Regular Season has ended and the winner is @veryolddog who took over first place last game and was able to tough it out against @Ozimoto by two points. The voters have spoken and by a 18 to 11 margin they voted for everyone to participate in the Tournament. The Tournament Prognostications will be posted as soon as the team is known on Friday. Attached is the Final Regular Season Standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 3-1-21.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 80

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So....what did I win. I would like a 0.05 cents Hershey's bar which now costs $1.00. Thank you.
Congrats my friend you earned the HONOR of being the 20-21 Boneyard Regular Season Prognosticator and have the chance to repeat it next year. Something that no one else has a chance to do. Now do you think you can do the sweep by also winning the Tournament edition?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom