Problem with tickets for tonight's game on google play. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Problem with tickets for tonight's game on google play.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
This is why they should have had an option for people to get paper tickets, even if they had to do a surcharge for that choice.
All they needed to do was give people the option to print their own. This "touchless" system goes out the window when the folks at the door take your phone out of your hand. This is the mess everyone knew it was going to be.

Reaction Score
FYI - No issues with Apple Wallet. My tickets are there and seem to be OK.

Has anyone tried to go to their UConn account and re-issue or transfer the tickets?
No issues with Apple Wallet

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FYI - No issues with Apple Wallet. My tickets are there and seem to be OK.

Has anyone tried to go to their UConn account and re-issue or transfer the tickets?
I think my bud has an Apple. I'm hoping.

Reaction Score
All they needed to do was give people the option to print their own. This "touchless" system goes out the window when the folks at the door take your phone out of your hand. This is the mess everyone knew it was going to be.
That's what they get for penny pinching. The paperless had nothing to do with covid and everything to do with saving the minimal cost to print and send tickets. Meanwhile prices/service fees didn't go down.

Reaction Score
I can go back in via the original text that was sent from 'uconnhuskies.evenue.net/myaccount' and reclicked on the link. When the page comes up, click on the 'GPay' icon under the ticket location (about middle of the page). This brings up a screen that says it was already saved to Google Pay but it has a button that says 'Open App'. Click this and you should see the link for the Q code

Reaction Score
In Apple if you go into Expired Passes, I see my two tickets. I just “Unhide” and they appear again with my future tickets. My guess, is these tickets were somehow using the original date for expire purposes.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
you should see the link for the Q code
You should but you don't. I see the Nova and Marquette tickets.

Pro Tip: If you call the UConn ticket office, don't fall for the call back option. You will lose your place in line.

Reaction Score

Pro Tip: If you call the UConn ticket office, don't fall for the call back option. You will lose your place in line.
when I called I only waited about 15 minutes on hold.

Reaction Score

I skipped an instruction. After you click the 'Open App' button and get the GPay screen, there should be a list that includes tonight's game. click on that, then you get to the q code

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I had to transfer my tickets to a friend and have them transfer them back to me to get the tickets to show up in my GPay.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I skipped an instruction. After you click the 'Open App' button and get the GPay screen, there should be a list that includes tonight's game. click on that, then you get to the q code
Nope, you were clear. My list does not include tonight's game. It did yesterday. It has the next 3.

Reaction Score
My tickets are in Apple Wallet under expired since this is a rescheduled game but they are still valid. Good luck.

Reaction Score
Transfer them to whoever you are going with. I was able to do this and my friend was able to open and save them.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with the ticket office. They told me it is a Google Pay issue not a UConn issue and to call Google.

As if Google has a phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom