Princeton v. Green Bay | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Princeton v. Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And security didn't even take my knitting needles, for which I am grateful. Princeton has some serious shooters. It's been a fun game to watch.
I was standing behind some moronic lady who had a purse with tons of stuff she didn't need to watch a BB game on top of other stuff including stuff in her pockets. Took ten minutes for them to check her. Some other moron tried to take a pocketknife in.

Reaction Score
He made me late to the game!
That happened to me once too - Game 3 of 2001 World Series, Pres Bush's first public appearance after 9/11, throwing out the first pitch in Yankee Stadium. They forced everyone through one entrance gate equipped with airport scanners.

Reaction Score
I was standing behind some moronic lady who had a purse with tons of stuff she didn't need to watch a BB game on top of other stuff including stuff in her pockets. Took ten minutes for them to check her. Some other moron tried to take a pocketknife in.

People didn't know the President was going to be there; regular security mostly just cares about smuggling food in to dodge the concession stand prices. I used to carry a pocket knife every day until I lost/forgot it in a backpack pocket (and airport security found it, goodbye little knife). Random stuff always ends up in purses, too; mine is mostly yarn, tools for putting my hair up, and month-old receipts, but other people would have their odds and ends. Doesn't make them morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom