Precious Achiuwa | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now landing this kid would be exciting! There have been way too many posts about kids who are in the 150 area that we get excited to land as our top recruit. We're 50/50 on Cockburn. Would love to land him. 6'11" 250. Yes please. If Hurley pulls a few of these kids off already, I can only imagine what the future will look like.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Getting in early on what should be an epic 150+ page rollercoaster

Cheers guys. A morbid side of me is looking forward to seeing all your respective spectra of emotions once again.

soitbegins.jpeg
You know us so well. A 150 page road to heartache and “we didn’t really need him anyway”.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
6'7", 175? Needs to beef up a bit, no?

Reaction Score

You know you're old when you think of Chrissie Hynde instead of Gollum or this chick...
precious 1.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You know you're old when you think of Chrissie Hynde instead of Gollum or this chick...
View attachment 31551
Oh I'm well aware of the movie--a great one that I never want to see again. Tough watch.

Chrissie Hynde is a badass and that song still rocks.

My first thought was actually Dylan's great song, "Precious Angel," but there are only crappy live performances on line; his label is pretty good at keeping his studio stuff off the internet.

It's a brilliant and sometimes ferocious song from his Christian phase; let's hope it's not prophetic with respect to this recruitment:

My so called friends have fallen under a spell
They look me squarely in the eye and they say, "Well all is well'"
Can they imagine the darkness that will fall from on high
When men will beg God to kill them and they won't be able to die.

Reaction Score
I talked to Hami in October 2015 and he literally said outloud he would be committing to UConn. Be hard to top that imo
Everyone connected knew he was committing to UConn until he took the trip to UK. Then everything changed. I heard it from someone who knew Hami very well. He was a teammate. I know the course catalogue thing with chief is kind of a joke at this point, but he was literally talking about classes he would take and who he’d room with. Cal stole him in the middle of the night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01