Precious Achiuwa | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Because they are still worried about the injury, it's understandable after watching the poor kid already have two seasons ruined.

Well our incoming freshman is a PG too. Our only SG will be a senior and isn't exactly Ben Gordon. But Gilbert will be fine.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Brendan Adams lists himself as a PG, but he played off ball in HS and AAU. He probably doesn’t really run point for us, at least not until his Jr. year

Reaction Score
Brendan Adams lists himself as a PG, but he played off ball in HS and AAU. He probably doesn’t really run point for us, at least not until his Jr. year

Correct. Alterique will be our only PG after next season. NOT good with that shoulder risk

Reaction Score
I love the look of Dawes, but we definitely have a need for Bouknight as well. Those two with Precious, Delaire, maybe another big and its over.

Reaction Score
Correct. Alterique will be our only PG after next season. NOT good with that shoulder risk

Adams is a combo guard who can play point if Gilbert goes down. Need another PG for sue though.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I love the look of Dawes, but we definitely have a need for Bouknight as well. Those two with Precious, Delaire, maybe another big and its over.
We need guards, but personally I hope those guys are both backup options, especially Dawes.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Why do people keep saying this? Gilbert is a PG with two years of eligibility as of 2019-20. B. Adams is a PG with 3 years of eligibility as of 2019-20. Our only SG is Vital, who will have 1 year of eligibility. We need a shooting guard. Ahead of any other position on the court.

Gilbert will be fine. Don't worry about it. The 2020 class will need a PG.
Even if Gilbert is fine, which is not even close to a given, are you comfortable with no positional replacements for Jalen Adams and Tarin Smith?

And by your logic, why would we need a PG in 2020 and not 2019 if we still have Gilbert and Brendan Adams?

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The fact that more big name P5 aren't getting involved bodes well for us. I suspect this is because the word has gotten out that he wants to stay close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom