Pre-Season Prognosticator's Predictions Game 4 Winner | The Boneyard

Pre-Season Prognosticator's Predictions Game 4 Winner

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @choochoo who predicted a 89-67 win, which only 5 points off of the exact score. For their effort they will receive three points. Congrats to all three winners, @Zarathustra, @AgStatesman and @choochoo, for tying for first with three points each. The next Prognosticator's Prediction will posted on 11/1/23 for the Exhibition game against Southern Connecticut State. Attached is the final Pre-Season Prognosticator's Prediction's European edition.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Pre-Season Standings as of 08-23-23.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 79

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations goes out to @[B]choochoo[/B] who predicted a 89-67 win, which only 5 points off of the exact score. For their effort they will receive three points. Congrats to all three winners, @Zarathustra, @AgStatesman and @choochoo, for tying for first with three points each. The next Prognosticator's Prediction will posted on 11/1/23 for the Exhibition game against Southern Connecticut State. Attached is the final Pre-Season Prognosticator's Prediction's European edition.
Congratulations go out to choochoo. Usually, I can't sniff the final score/MOV against teams I know something about, let alone teams I know nothing about other than their name. This was a "shot in the dark" for me, but choochoo hit the mark. A tip o' the turban to you. :cool:

Reaction Score
Congratulations go out to choochoo. Usually, I can't sniff the final score/MOV against teams I know something about, let alone teams I know nothing about other than their name. This was a "shot in the dark" for me, but choochoo hit the mark. A tip o' the turban to you. :cool:
Thanks for the shout out Carnac. Been watching them since the final four in 1991. About time I got close. Figured with all they are missing it might be close and it was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom