Pre-game Bar in Glendale? | The Boneyard

Pre-game Bar in Glendale?

Reaction Score
Has a Bar like 'Lil Woodrow's" in Houston been chosen in the Glendale area?

Reaction Score
Staying in Scottsdale if anyone is in Old Town area
Should be a fun area to hang for “ free time” Friday night and Sunday ect… Downtown can be sketchy.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m hitting up Top Golf before the games Saturday. Right next to the stadium and has a lot of reservations available

Reaction Score
Staying in Scottsdale if anyone is in Old Town area
My in-laws are from Fountain Hills, so I frequent Old Town once or twice a year.

The Mission Old Town, is a cool, historic spot to eat dinner. Food is decent (but personally, it's easier to find better Mexican food in the tri-state area, lots more Mexican spots in Arizona are catered to Midwest retiree palates.) Hotel Valley Ho is also a fun place to catch a drink if you're into mid-century modern stuff.

Taliesin West is a must visit too. Great time of the year to visit the Botanical Gardens too.

Reaction Score
I love Majerle’s, it is a great spot. However, it is way toooo far from Glendale to go to before the games, probably at least a 30 minute drive w/o traffic, probably an hour+ with traffic getting to the stadium. There has to be a spot close to the stadium in Glendale.

Reaction Score
I gather no one here has ever been to Glendale. As Yogi Berra might say, there is no there there. If you're going to the game, there are a few bars/restaurants out near the stadium, that's your best bet. They will be jammed, so get there early.

Unless anything has changed from the last Super Bowl I attended there.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
IMG_7758.jpeg

Reaction Score
Might as well drop this here for those still figuring out their road-trip game plan:

xclamations

Portal Kombat III
Reaction Score
I was gonna say Yardhouse & Mastro's in Scottsdale has good food

Reaction Score
There is also a Majarle's in the Desert Ridge Mall near the 101 and Tatum Blvd. It is a straight shot to the Stadium on the 101, which is much better route than the downtown location.

Who knows which one is the ONE for pregame Husky festivities?

Reaction Score
I was gonna say Yardhouse & Mastro's in Scottsdale has good food
Be prepared to spend lots of cash at Mastros... It is one of the most expensive bar/restaurants in the Phoenix area... But, the steaks are really great!

Reaction Score
There is also a Majarle's in the Desert Ridge Mall near the 101 and Tatum Blvd. It is a straight shot to the Stadium on the 101, which is much better route than the downtown location.

Who knows which one is the ONE for pregame Husky festivities?
downtown

Reaction Score
UPDATE: We have also worked with Sheraton Phoenix Downtown and The Ainsworth (3 South 2nd Street) who also will have the game and sound available. We expect Majerle's to be at capacity quickly.

That's for the watch party tonight assuming those might become the spots as well.

Reaction Score
UPDATE: We have also worked with Sheraton Phoenix Downtown and The Ainsworth (3 South 2nd Street) who also will have the game and sound available. We expect Majerle's to be at capacity quickly.

That's for the watch party tonight assuming those might become the spots as well.

Ainsworth doesn't have the sound on and it's saying there is a private buy out and that fans need to leave at 7pm.

Definitely not a Uconn centric game watch

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom