Post-season stuff | The Boneyard

Post-season stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, the season is over. Folks that haven 't been here long may be wondering what there is to talk about so let me say, this is your chance to post OT (off topic) threads, ask questions, ponder life's mysteries, learn about your fellow Boneyarders, or whatever. While the regular season is the time to devote most of the talk to the team, the off-season is the time to enjoy our community.

That's not to say that we don't talk bball. We do - Recruiting, WNBA, USA Basketball, Olympic team, etc. But if there are other things you'd like to discuss, feel free to bring them up.

And just asking, Do we want a Lurker Day? They're great fun. I'm thinking we would have a day in, um May or June where we set aside 4 hours or so where only those with 75 posts OR LESS can post. Some of our regular posters got their start on Lurker Day. I think it should be so. Thoughts?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I think we need Obnoxious Poster day. That way I get the place to myself.

Reaction Score
And just asking, Do we want a Lurker Day? They're great fun. I'm thinking we would have a day in, um May or June where we set aside 4 hours or so where only those with 75 posts OR LESS can post. Some of our regular posters got their start on Lurker Day. I think it should be so. Thoughts?

Less than 75? I should be okay, so long as don't start getting too communicative.

How about an Other Teams Day, where fans of other teams can post about their hopes and expectations for their favorite teams and conferences? I for one learn a lot from our resident Baylor, Stanford and Duke fans especially.

Reaction Score

Always been a big fan of Lurker day.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Seriously, let's have a lurker or newcomer day. New blood is always welcome, except for the fans of Baylor, Stanford, Duke, Rutgers, et al. Just kidding, Trash, Card, Triad, and Cole. :)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I think we need Obnoxious Poster day. That way I get the place to myself.

Nah. Just cause yer the lead elephant, that don't mean yer the whole parade!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Seriously, let's have a lurker or newcomer day. New blood is always welcome, except for the fans of Baylor, Stanford, Duke, Rutgers, et al. Just kidding, Trash, Card, Triad, and Cole. :)
I love lurker day, it gives my fingers rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom