Possible Kentan Facey Eligibility Issues | The Boneyard

Possible Kentan Facey Eligibility Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kemballin'

This doesn't look like it will turn into anything serious. Just what we need though, another reason why we're "such an awful program".

Reaction Score
Just a quick reminder. I think this year full practices officially start next month (next month sounds exciting) . Friday night September 27 will be Midnight Madness (Instead of October 15) on many college campuses. Thirty (30) of these days leading up to UConn's first game can be used as official team practices. The last I checked that was the new rule.

Looking forward to watching the growth of Kentan Facey. No doubt a very key piece to the puzzle. Looking at it cumulatively of course with our other front court players.

Not sure of this international twist here. I'm sure you guys in the know will fill us all in!

Reaction Score
Facey is a great student from what I've heard. This is just the new UConn protocol to make sure everything is perfect. I think we are even looking into RP's eligibility even though NC State approved him. We might seriously be the cleanest program in the country after the APR and Miles bull@iT

Reaction Score
Hope this is nothing major.

Why does it seem like bad news or seemingly bad news almost always come out on a Friday?!?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
5 game suspension with a 10 game UConn tax -> 15 total out. Minimum.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

Why does it seem like bad news or seemingly bad news almost always come out on a Friday?!?

Drummond's announcement to attend UConn happened on a late Friday evening in late August/early Sept.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Don't joke. If this was Duke or UCLA or Indiana they'd stomp their feet for a day and it'd be resolved. When it's UConn I expect these things to drag on for months. I think freescooter is actually running this investigation.

20 then. 20 games minimum.

Reaction Score

Because there is no work tomorrow and it's just Boneyarders and that bottle, staring at each other. Hope this is just some ridiculous paperwork snafu that isn't made into an international incident involving Emmert.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Because there is no work tomorrow and it's just Boneyarders and that bottle, staring at each other. Hope this is just some ridiculous paperwork snafu that isn't made into an international incident involving Emmert.
Your username is very close to jdubs, the overly knowledgeable about uconn orangephile from the other side of the wall. I demand you renounce cuse to prove you are not a double agent orange.

Reaction Score
I like Double Agent IPA not double agent orange which sounds like a nuclear herbicide, do you work for Monsanto?

Reaction Score
Drummond's announcement to attend UConn happened on a late Friday evening in late August/early Sept.

i'll always remember that night. i was walking into Electric Blue and checked my phone to see that Drummond committed. and then i did this:

31576189.jpg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hopefully he is eligible by first tip. Losing Facey will be tough.

Reaction Score
Facey is a great student from what I've heard. This is just the new UConn protocol to make sure everything is perfect. I think we are even looking into RP's eligibility even though NC State approved him. We might seriously be the cleanest program in the country after the APR and Miles bull@iT
We get NOTHING for being cleaner, and it works against us in almost every sport. If that fact keeps good people (players and coaches) here, then it's good enough for me.

pj

Reaction Score
The government forgives visa issues by minors. If it were a visa issue, that would be an admissions or staying in the country matter, not an eligibility matter.

It must be a question about his transcript from the freshman year of high school in Jamaica -- did the cumulative four year courses satisfy NCAA requirements? It's hard to believe he'll be declared ineligible if he's been a good student throughout his US career in more advanced courses. Maybe he's had trouble getting a transcript from Jamaica.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It must be a question about his transcript from the freshman year of high school in Jamaica -- did the cumulative four year courses satisfy NCAA requirements? It's hard to believe he'll be declared ineligible if he's been a good student throughout his US career in more advanced courses. Maybe he's had trouble getting a transcript from Jamaica.

All that sounds well and reasonable, but remember, the kid ain't attending UK here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom