Positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ummmmm

Newsome had a nice game.
The end around worked out for a nice game though it was slow developing.
ANOTHER successful fake FG but that's probably critical mass on that being effective.
Watching these other teams week after week shank punts, miss easy FGs and kick off out of bounds makes me so grateful for Wain and Puyol.
Finally some action for Myers and Bloom!
Levenberry was pretty good around the line of scrimmage and even getting into the backfield.

Reaction Score
This Bob Diaco hate gotta stop, if anything it's Verducci's problem.

Reaction Score
Well, the offense did Show some spark when Verducci wasn't calling QB draws to lose momentum. A punt was returned. Noel is great. Newsome showed he is back with good inside running and vision. The D can still stuff the run as good as any team out there. Our special teams were good.

All else was a mess.

Reaction Score
Giving up almost 500 passing yards with no effort to pressure the QB or give safety help on the other team's one really good player is not Verducci's problem.

Reaction Score
Why was someone never put over the top of Tawo and Summers? It seemed that there was no other receiver on that team.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
0.0 positives gonna get smoked the next 3 weeks

Reaction Score
This Bob Diaco hate gotta stop, if anything it's Verducci's problem.

Diaco calls the plays that matter on offense. Verducci calls the rest in the conservative manner Diaco wants him to.

That would be a fact.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I thought we used our TO's effectively. We took 3 points off the board with one.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico...

Reaction Score
I'm positive everything begins and ends with Diaco. I'm positive I hate when people want to talk about positives when they're drowning in a sea of s;/t. I'm positive that Diaco isn't going to figure this out because he's had enough time to figure it out. I have many more positives (negatives). I'm positive this was started to really talk about the positives and there are plenty no doubt. A good coach would be able to put a product out there that we can tell is eventually going to succeed. I'm not positive about the OL but do think Tyler Davis, Arkeel,Noel ,Hergy,Vickers,Nate Hopkins and others can be good,on D we got plenty to like also. I do like the RKG type of recruit too. I hope it gets better and apologize for being a negative nancy. I feel better. Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Ummmmm

Newsome had a nice game.
The end around worked out for a nice game though it was slow developing.
ANOTHER successful fake FG but that's probably critical mass on that being effective.
Watching these other teams week after week shank punts, miss easy FGs and kick off out of bounds makes me so grateful for Wain and Puyol.
Finally some action for Myers and Bloom!
Levenberry was pretty good around the line of scrimmage and even getting into the backfield.

Postivies:
The Orange was averaging 100 plays a game. Yesterday, they ran 66..... Our offense kept them off the field by running 91 plays consuming time.
(I know-open to scrutiny but it's still a positive).
Our kicking game continues to impress. Puyols and Wain....

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Postivies:
The Orange was averaging 100 plays a game. Yesterday, they ran 66..... Our offense kept them off the field by running 91 plays consuming time.
(I know-open to scrutiny but it's still a positive).
Our kicking game continues to impress. Puyols and Wain....
When you average 2 points per play in the first quarter to don't have to run many plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom