(Positive) Bouknight Update | The Boneyard

(Positive) Bouknight Update

Reaction Score
Looks like some combination of injuries and resting their starters has Bouk playing the last few games. He’s been SUPER efficient the last two games on particularly strong 3p shooting. Also of note is he’s put together more complete games over the last few with assists and rebounds.

Hope for his sake he turns the corner, and as a fan he’s such a fun player to watch when he’s “on”

1680475720894.jpeg

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Talent on the court was never a concern.
Anyone know if he's cleaned up his act off the court?

Reaction Score
bring him to the sixers. we have enough talent. we’ll give you shake milton

Reaction Score
I've only watched highlights of the last 2 games, but his form looks slightly different. He starts his gather closer to his body and stays more straight up instead of lurching forward like he used to. It doesn't look great, but definitely something the coaching staff in Greensboro has been working on. So far it's showing positive results.

Also judging from highlights only, his decision making seems much better. He's attacking off the catch right away instead of hesitating and killing the offense with a 10 dribble move. Looks like he's gaining some confidence back, saw a few clips of him getting the ball and just letting it fly, which is awesome to see because he's been struggling in the NBA with solo isolations (obviously his bread and butter at UConn)

Hope he can keep it up. I'm sure he won't be making 5 threes a game at 60% shooting forever, but I hope this is enough to get him going as a valuable bench piece. And most importantly I hope he's locked in mentally and off the court as well.

Bouk's competition for minutes once Charlotte is fully healthy will be DSJ and Bryce McGowens. Rozier is in there but I feel like he isn't in Charlotte's long term plans. McGowens has had a few games (esp for a 40th pick), but Bouknight is definitely the lead candidate here if he can keep it up.

Reaction Score
Nice to see Bouk showing his talent… nice kid who bleeds blue

Reaction Score
Talent on the court was never a concern.
Anyone know if he's cleaned up his act off the court?
As of a couple months ago, NO….but I really really hope he has now. But I think he will need more professional help to truly get it behind him. He probably has one more nba chance next season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom