Portal Targets | The Boneyard

Portal Targets

Reaction Score
Pretty good breakdown of some potential targets:
Seems to have a lot of guys we aren't connected with like the FAU guys and missing Mahaney. I think it is just a wish list from the writer without a lot of beef to the story.

Reaction Score
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems to have a lot of guys we aren't connected with like the FAU guys and missing Mahaney. I think it is just a wish list from the writer without a lot of beef to the story.
exactly. clickbait.

Mcneeley (HS) and mahaney I think are the two main targets right now. If they come (big if) and karaban returns, i think the roster is set. Not sure we even go after another if we have the first two, even if karaban stays in the draft.

Reaction Score
exactly. clickbait.

Mcneeley (HS) and mahaney I think are the two main targets right now. If they come (big if) and karaban returns, i think the roster is set. Not sure we even go after another if we have the first two, even if karaban stays in the draft.
Yeah I think it is 2 of 3 that will visit us. So Include Brea in that.

Reaction Score
You may be right, there were some names I hadn’t heard before. But the portal starts with casting a wide net usually

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom