Poll Who's Your MVP of the Team. | The Boneyard

Poll Who's Your MVP of the Team.

Who is the MVP for this Year.

• Total voters

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Who's your MVP player of this team? I've excluded both Azzi and Caroline do to the number of games they've missed. I included Dorka as she played 23 games compared to Caroline's 17. I have included an option for other which should be used if you want to vote for Azzi or Caroline. Please post the player's name if you choose other.

Reaction Score
AE has been great on offense but she has also drawn the toughest person on the opposing team to defend too. She is the one person I thought got over used in the games and this rest before the tournament should invigorate her. The team will go as far as she can carry them.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I had to go with the crazy Croatian, the others wouldn't be where they are without her. She broke a record that is 20 years old and probably would have another 100 assists if the players would have made the bunny shots.

Reaction Score
its a tough call among nika, edwards, and lou. nika would have 100 more assists if azzi wasnt injured. lou was key in many games. but i give the slight edge to edwards. she is the ultimate key to stopping the drive, rebounding, and when shes on rested and confident scoring, she can play like an aa. :)

Reaction Score
I went with Lou although good cases can be made for AE and Nika. We had so many games with the starting five having no help behind them and losing any of them would be catastrophic that deciding who stood out as MVP is hard. Really all five get the award as a unit.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I wouldn't argue with anyone's selection this year.

My first thought was Nika. Then I selected Lou.

Lou lit it up for UConn. Teams have planned their defense to contain, bang and abuse Lou.

Halfway through the season I would have selected Aaliyah.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Most Valuable Player is different from the most Outstanding Player. My pick for most valuable player would Lou Senechal without her UConn would have lost many more games. My pick for most outstanding player would go to Aliyah Edwards.

Reaction Score
I wanted to vote for Nika because she is my favorite player, and to poke a little bit at the Deacon :) . But I had to go with Lou. Stop and think where we would be if you subtracted Lou from the team. No reliable outside shooting and bigs who miss a high percentage of their bunnies. And UConn would still be throwing the ball away. At best UConn would be a .500 team without Lou.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Lou! All you had to do was watch her cry during senior night to realize how humble, thankful, and gracious she has been all year. And a damn good shooter to boot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom