Poll: Who do you support in Men's Final Four? | The Boneyard

Poll: Who do you support in Men's Final Four?

Who do you support in men's Final Four?

• Kansas

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Villanova

Votes: 105 64.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • UNC

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I stopped watching once these teams made the Final Four

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I wish all four teams could lose. Since they can't, who should a loyal UCONN fan support in the men's Final Four?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Ugh, do I want to eat cow manure, dog poo, chilled monkey brains or glass. Only thing that would make these poll choices worse would be if Cuse were included.

Reaction Score
it has to be nova.

it helps that i have a little bit of money on them to win it all, but i would root for a big east team over those other three regardless.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Since today is 77-74 day, we could remember how much love UNC fans showed us that day. Time for us to return the favor.

Reaction Score
I'm supporting Villanova obviously. That's who I'd like to see win. But given the injury last game, I don't know if that's a real possibility.

In any event, I can get behind any team not named Duke.

Reaction Score
Nova. We were the last team to beat them so if they win it all, we can take credit for spurring the run (like Louisville fans claimed back in 2014)!

Reaction Score
Since today is 77-74 day, we could remember how much love UNC fans showed us that day. Time for us to return the favor.
I will certainly return the favor in their game against Duke. I'd like to see them lose to Nova in the final, though.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Happy to see 66% pulling for our Big East partner, and NOBODY wanting Dook

Reaction Score
I’m not thrilled with the FF but reluctantly
I have to go with Nova .
Frankly fretting about another program tieing doesn’t bother me it speaks more to our own lack of security than anything.
I posted. Sarcastically about K winning wouldn’t bother me as Diuke would still be a one coach phenomenon.
After realistically appraising the choice it’s obvious there is only one choice
Villanova
1. They don’t plaz in a P5 conference and there win insures the credibility of basketball beyond that Oligarchy
2 They play in our conference but more importantly we have beaten them salving the hurt of our own disappointment
3. They have not openly flaunted the rules they agreeed like the other three who apparently suffered no consequences. Nothing angers people more than unequal application of Justice.
4. Their coach is a class act as well a a great teacher of the game. In 2017-18 with the best team in the country he played a completely undermanned UConn team and the final margin was fairly respectable.
gaining my respect.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Jay seems like a great guy/coach, have nothing against him personally, but I can’t root for him to tie Calhoun in titles. Winning would also cement Nova as the best program in the Big East for a long time, which is bad for our brand.

I don’t really care who wins, but I’ll pull for UNC out of that group.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I hate them all.

It’s actually amazing how much I hate all of them.

There’s no rational reason to hate Villanova, but I do. The other three, jesus.

I almost want Kansas to win because I imagine they are going to get slammed by the NCAA shortly afterwards.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I hate them all.

It’s actually amazing how much I hate all of them.

There’s no rational reason to hate Villanova, but I do. The other three, jesus.

I almost want Kansas to win because I imagine they are going to get slammed by the NCAA shortly afterwards.

Same thought. A tuesday morning vacation of the title would be appropriate.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I took Duke 14-1 to win it all, so Duke. Would make sense they win it in K's final year, and they actually have the team to do it. Normally I hate them and would say Nova.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A Nova win adds another $200K+ to UConn's coffers. Anyone else winning does nothing.

Thanks mostly to Nova and Providence, UConn will get about $2 million in share money from this tourney. Would've been nice if we could've added to that total ourselves.

Reaction Score
Figure I’ll probably find myself rooting for Nova once the games start. Better a Big East blueblood than the old establishment bluebloods.

At least we can say we’re the last team to beat them.

Reaction Score
Nova for sure. If they are not in the final I will read about it the next day on line. Kansas and UNC got kid glove treatment for violations and Duke is one and done U.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom