Poll: How do you prefer watching a UConn Men’s BB game? | The Boneyard

Poll: How do you prefer watching a UConn Men’s BB game?

How do yo prefer watching a UConn Men’s BB game?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Live at the event is obviously ideal.

If I'm going to watch on TV, I prefer to be alone. Any other team, I can watch with friends of family, but I turn into a monster watching UConn basketball games and can't be allowed around other people.

Reaction Score
I tend not to be very company. But I will go to bar from time to time or to a game if one is near me in the Delmarva.

Reaction Score
Even when I am watching with other people I watch it like I am alone. I can't be bothered with conversation. Maybe that's why nobody wants to watch with me. My wife says on game day I am like another person that she does not want to be with. I am much calmer when I am at the game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Live would be great, but that's rare.

Home Alone is common (+chat). My favorite is home alone or at a bar with one friend who went to UConn with me. So there's no lack of focus on the game, but you get to share the exciting moments.

Reaction Score
In Texas, at the final 4, with thousands of other screaming Husky fans wearing dog faces on blue shirts, face paint, etc after leaving the pre-game festivities with former UConn players, my roommate (and wives) and of course Jonathan the Husky.

Reaction Score
Home alone for most games... However, I will say I watched a fair amount of the tournament games at a Bar with a bunch of other huskies and that was AWESOME.

Reaction Score
live at the event, then dive in to the replay alone on my laptop the next day.

if live isn't possible, then the ideal situation is at home with a small number of friends/family who genuinely care about the team.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
What about an option for -
"Home alone with Boneyard Chat" ?

Reaction Score
I had to choose home alone because no one will watch a game with an insane person that thinks they’re coaching the game
I prefer to watch on my iPad even though I have a large screen TV in the room .bad mojo on the TV . I typically don’t have the sound on . I’ll give the analyst a chance but unless he providing some insight I don’t need to listen to BS

Reaction Score
Always live when possible, if not home with my two boys 100% focused on game, we normally stand the entire game. Never a bar, no boys and majority don't care about game. Hoop in chat as needed to get fans reactions and maybe add my two cents.

Reaction Score
For basketball, the choice is easy; In-person 100/100 times.

For football, I prefer watching on TV. The in-person experience is fine from September to middle of October, but once you start getting into Nov-Jan, watching football in-person is absolutely miserable.

Reaction Score
I watch live with friends when I can - but I always try to record the games and watch (or re-watch) with the ability to fast forward thru commercials, run replays when I want to, etc. etc.

Reaction Score
Outside of live, I usually like to watch the games at home alone, so I jack the volume up, yell. and drop f bombs when I disagree with the refs

...but I also have a couple UConn alums in the family, so it's pretty fun watching the games with them too.

Reaction Score
I prefer live but when watching on tv I like watching it with wife, son, brother who I go to games with

Reaction Score
As I recall my pacing, screaming, cursing and jumping during our run there can only be 1 answer. Alone.
My wife has come to understand this behavior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom