Please remind me about this time last year | The Boneyard

Please remind me about this time last year

Reaction Score
I keep hearing that at this time last year we were waiting for people to come back from injuries. I remember a lot of injuries, but I don't remember specifically what was going on at the end of the season. Was Carolyn one of the ones coming back?

Reaction Score
We kept waiting for Caroline and she tried hard to come back but it just wasnt in the cards. Lou and Nika were playing hurt.

Reaction Score
I thought the team overall heading into the tournament was in good shape. AE and Dorka were both healthy, Lou played pretty good and Azzi was as healthy as she was all season and Nika played like Nika plays. The problem was they didn't have the ability to change the lineup to match up with Ohio State when AE got in foul trouble.

UConn usually has way more talent that the other team and that doesn't require too much strategy from game to game and that is a weakness they will have again this year. If they matchup they are as tough as anyone in the country but if they come up against a team that a 4 guard lineup can't compete with they are out of luck. So this year will be a lot like last year as far as the importance of who they play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom