Please Keep Kibitzer in your prayers | The Boneyard

Please Keep Kibitzer in your prayers

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
My good friend is not doing well. Mrs Kib informed me that Kib is in hospice at home resting. He is aware but not doing well. Kib and I traveled to UConn games many times a year from Norwalk and had alot of fun on the way up and way back. We would listen to the pregame and post game shows up and back. We talked frequently about the team, games and recruits. On the way to games Kib would ask me to make a stop at the package store, as he would say to pick a a 6 pack and have a few belts. Kib was the creator of the limerick signs that we would hold up at the Super Shows. His posts were catchy and right on. Kib was a LT Colonel in the US Army, received a purple heart and spent 20 years there before retiring. He was a fixture on this board for many years, using his wit and charm to characterize his posts.

God Bless you Kib

GO Huskies

Tonyc

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm very sorry to hear that...
That wonderful group that I first interacted with
is falling by the wayside...Olde Coach among them
Stay well everyone.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
My prayers are also going up for Kib and is family. Mercy, grace and blessings to them all. Recently a poster asked us who were our favorite posters. I mentioned four. Kib was one of them. Stay as well as you can Kib, we miss you. Get well soon.

Reaction Score
My good friend is not doing well. Mrs Kib informed me that Kib is in hospice at home resting. He is aware but not doing well. Kib and I traveled to UConn games many times a year from Norwalk and had alot of fun on the way up and way back. We would listen to the pregame and post game shows up and back. We talked frequently about the team, games and recruits. On the way to games Kib would ask me to make a stop at the package store, as he would say to pick a a 6 pack and have a few belts. Kib was the creator of the limerick signs that we would hold up at the Super Shows. His posts were catchy and right on. Kib was a LT Colonel in the US Army, received a purple heart and spent 20 years there before retiring. He was a fixture on this board for many years, using his wit and charm to characterize his posts.

God Bless you Kib

GO Huskies

Tonyc
Prayers for your friend!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm very sorry to hear this and said a prayer for him. I had a chance to meet Kib and his wife at the Team USA game that @Tonyc had kindly arranged for tickets for so many of us. Kib is exactly what you'd expect from the board, friendly and interesting to talk with. He's a great guy.

He is also the originator the Bad Ass Awards, that many of us look forward to after game. He will be in my thoughts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom