Playing 5 on 6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Playing 5 on 6

Reaction Score
I didn't see the Depaul play, but this one from an earlier game... that's a flop! Call that a flop! Thoughts?

It's ironic you chose this one since Makurat has a bad habit of pushing off in the extreme.

Reaction Score
My thoughts is that folks should identify all the calls UConn got away with.

Never understood "home-cooking." That means UConn would get home-cooking.

As long as it's Italian food. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
When you absorb a charge to prevent serious injury to both players you leave your feet planted, the key element in taking a charge, but begin bending backward to lessen the impact on both players. This appears to be the case here.

Sorry, that's a lame excuse. You can't fall back before you get hit.

Reaction Score
Doug Bruno complained about the refereeing. The announcers commented that Geno was griping about the call I started this discussion with himself.

Like any other thread on this blog, none of us are the pros or athletes involved. That doesn't' and shouldn't constrict our posting opinions as you have twice commented. "The ump is blind" is the universal solvent of watching sports.

Tell that to the New Orleans Saints who were totally hosed last year.

Reaction Score
It's ironic you chose this one since Makurat has a bad habit of pushing off in the extreme.

Then they should call her pushing a foul. It's not like other teams don't commit fouls that don't get called.

Reaction Score
Then they should call her pushing a foul. It's not like other teams don't commit fouls that don't get called.
And that isn't exactly a reason to not call a flop when there is one... if anything, it's a reason why there might be more flops that could be called.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom