Play of the Year....so far | The Boneyard

Play of the Year....so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did you see it last night 12;46, 2nd half?
Breaking Tiff to Kelly to Caroline for the layup!
That's the stuff that dreams are made of.

Reaction Score
Best play of the season, best team game of the season. I really like how the team looked last night, made great strides in my opinion.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Not trying to thread jack but the other play I thought was cool was Caroline and Tiff? streaking down the court after a ball that was rolling on the floor and Caroline bends down (while running) and one-times an underhand shovel pass for the uncontested layup.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Actually, sometime during an absolute blowout, if CPTV had a sense of humor they would show the opening tip as "The Play That Secured The Win".

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Teamwork, hustle, and good coaching all in a single play.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

That play was one of a number that really impressed me and made me think a NC is a real possibility, perhaps even a likelihood.

The game was played by the Huskies at a very fast pace but there were few out-of-control instants. Even the repeat offenders (Tiffany & Briah) had multiple occurrences where they were running full-tilt to the basket, realized there were 2-3-4 blue jerseys in front of them, pulled up & took a jumper or passed to the open teammate.

It seemed that everyone usually knew where their teammates were. Don't know if it's because they have more confidence their teammates will be where they're supposed to be or they have more court awareness for some reason or just more practice time, but it makes them incredibly more dangerous on both ends of the floor.

NC is not ND or Baylor, but, had the Huskies played those games as they did Monday, I firmly believe they'd have won both handily (not easily).

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
The plays involving 3 or more going to the basket are a sheer joy to watch, enough can't be said about players sharing the ball, one gets tired of seeing 1 player going to the basket when there are open players and coming away with nothing, too much of that in the game!

Reaction Score
Not trying to thread jack but the other play I thought was cool was Caroline and Tiff? streaking down the court after a ball that was rolling on the floor and Caroline bends down (while running) and one-times an underhand shovel pass for the uncontested layup.
It was a great play. I think it was Caroline to Bria for the layup on this play.

Reaction Score
I watched this play few times on the DVR and what is impressive to see is how when the ball is stolen by Tiff, the 4 guards (Tiff, Bria, CD and Kelly) are running full tilt forward but still spread themself to provide god passing angles and than the passing of Tiff to Kelly to CD on this play is just amazing!

Reaction Score
My dreams are made of Dolson to Stokes for an easy two points. That play is a close second to your selection.

Reaction Score
I watched this play few times on the DVR and what is impressive to see is how when the ball is stolen by Tiff, the 4 guards (Tiff, Bria, CD and Kelly) are running full tilt forward but still spread themself to provide god passing angles and than the passing of Tiff to Kelly to CD on this play is just amazing!
Just like almost every other play during the Tina, Maya, Kalana, and Renee years. During that period the ball rarely touched the floor. Pass, pass, pass, pass, score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom