Pizza Bets | The Boneyard

Pizza Bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
In another thread there were three different estimates of playing time for Butler, along with a betting reference to "taking the under." Well, I want a piece of that action! I'm not really a high roller, though, I make pizza bets where the bettors eat pizza and the loser pays. Um, I also can't come to you; I no longer own a car. But I do live in a town often ranked #1 in Connecticut Magazine (for the smallest town class) and we do have a decent pizza place, along with Infinity Hall. Come to me and I will throw in a tour of Norfolk, CT by a native.

Anyways, here are the bets; PM me and I'll take the first two for each category. Note: all bets are off if an injury occurs (even if I'm winning :)).

Over/under on 12 minutes a game. I'll take the over and I'll give small to large odds. Up to 12 minutes and 59 seconds and I buy the large pizza. 13 and over and you buy the small pizza.

Over/under on 18 minutes. I'll take over, for a large pizza straight up. 18 minutes and 1 second mpg and I win.

Over/under on 25 minutes. I'll take the under, for a large pizza straight up. 24: 59 mpg and I win.

Any takers?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
In another thread there were three different estimates of playing time for Butler, along with a betting reference to "taking the under." Well, I want a piece of that action! I'm not really a high roller, though, I make pizza bets where the bettors eat pizza and the loser pays. Um, I also can't come to you; I no longer own a car. But I do live in a town often ranked #1 in Connecticut Magazine (for the smallest town class) and we do have a decent pizza place, along with Infinity Hall. Come to me and I will throw in a tour of Norfolk, CT by a native.

Anyways, here are the bets; PM me and I'll take the first two for each category. Note: all bets are off if an injury occurs (even if I'm winning :)).

Over/under on 12 minutes a game. I'll take the over and I'll give small to large odds. Up to 12 minutes and 59 seconds and I buy the large pizza. 13 and over and you buy the small pizza.

Over/under on 18 minutes. I'll take over, for a large pizza straight up. 18 minutes and 1 second mpg and I win.

Over/under on 25 minutes. I'll take the under, for a large pizza straight up. 24: 59 mpg and I win.

Any takers?
I would have a hard time betting against you. Can we split a large Pepperoni and go Dutch?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Any takers?
On your third bet, I would expect odds too with the under buying the large and the over the small.

In fact I would think you could take the Under straight up for Kia and Morgan, and the over for Moriah and Breanna giving odds. (I would place the even mark for them around 27)

Reaction Score
You're from Norfolk? Isn't that the snowiest town in Connecticut? I would have guessed some of those spots in Salisbury or North Canaan would be the snowiest, but I guess there is no one there to measure. Getting 100+ inches of snow a year must be fun.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
You're from Norfolk? Isn't that the snowiest town in Connecticut? I would have guessed some of those spots in Salisbury or North Canaan would be the snowiest, but I guess there is no one there to measure. Getting 100+ inches of snow a year must be fun.

Near where the AT goes in Salisbury gets more snow, but as for where villages are located we are the highest elevated town in the state. Our record is 175 inches. We're also the coldest, which earns us the nickname "Icebox of Connecticut." The record cold for the state occurs in sinks such as Falls Village, but we have the highest average cold ... which only makes the pizza taste better.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
. Um, I also can't come to you; I no longer own a car. But I do live in a town often ranked #1 in Connecticut Magazine (for the smallest town class) and we do have a decent pizza place, along with Infinity Hall. Come to me and I will throw in a tour of Norfolk, CT by a native.
Great venue. Been there a few times. Wife and I will be up there in Nov. Maybe before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom