Pitt living in mediocraty as usual. | The Boneyard

Pitt living in mediocraty as usual.

Reaction Score
IMG_2178.GIF
Scored more points?

Reaction Score
Right. We are below mediocre in the AAC. Still don't get these threads that bash other programs that are in better places than us reguardless of their records.

I get your point, but we haven't lost by 50 plus to anyone this season, granted we haven't played anyone as good as UL.

Reaction Score
I saw a good part of that ugliness. Remember that this is Pitt's big year of seniors who they will be losing. Stallings was thrown out with 2 technicals on the same play. There's a lot to like about the way Louisville plays, great ball movement, good hands and players are very savvy with good bbiq. Pitino is a great coach.

Reaction Score
I get your point, but we haven't lost by 50 plus to anyone this season, granted we haven't played anyone as good as UL.

Exactly. If we played Louisville we might not lose by 50 but I'm not betting on it. And Pittsburgh is not a guaranteed win for us either.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Exactly. If we played Louisville we might not lose by 50 but I'm not betting on it. And Pittsburgh is not a guaranteed win for us either.
Since we won't play them we won't admit that. Now watch us end up playing them in the postseason. We better beat them if that happens or my post is toast.

Reaction Score
Since we won't play them we won't admit that. Now watch us end up playing them in the postseason. We better beat them if that happens or my post is toast.
Post season? What drugs are you on? This UConn team is worse than mediocre in a worse than mediocre conference!

Reaction Score
Uconn is on the outside looking in for the NIT/CBI....who is talking about the postseason? I would rather see uconn sit out the CBI (which is more likely than NIT) than play in the cbi, that would kind of knock uconn down another peg. What other big time program would ever play in the cbi?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Post season? What drugs are you on? This UConn team is worse than mediocre in a worse than mediocre conference!
Seriously. The only way UConn gets in is if they win the AAC tournament and Pitt's going to need a miracle as well. No way in my writing did I think either was likely. But with those longest of long odds I was laughing that they'd both find a way to play one another making me look stupid. It was all tongue and cheek. Yeesh.

Reaction Score
Seriously. The only way UConn gets in is if they win the AAC tournament and Pitt's going to need a miracle as well. No way in my writing did I think either was likely. But with those longest of long odds I was laughing that they'd both find a way to play one another making me look stupid. It was all tongue and cheek. Yeesh.
I get crazed by people here who mock other teams when their own is struggling to survive. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, but the fantasy world that some boneyarders live in is just unreal.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I get crazed by people here who mock other teams when their own is struggling to survive. I didn't mean to jump down your throat, but the fantasy world that some boneyarders live in is just unreal.
In bad times people sometimes need to seek out other's misery.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I can't talk about other teams being mediocre

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
IMO, if Pitt had a Jalen Adams, they'd be a tourney team. We have injuries, but we at least have one ball handler. Pitt has none. They've been using Jamel Artis. Which would be like us using Shonn Miller as our primary ball handler last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom