Pitno post game | The Boneyard

Pitno post game

Reaction Score
That was interesting combination of trumpian rambling, praising us, saying some nice things but not taking every opportunity to be nice to his players, and then blaming his bench and big men.

Reaction Score
I loved he gave all credit to UConn. I liked the question about Sanogo and if there was anything he could've done, but he didn't really answer it. I wanted him to say no way, Sanogo was a monster.

Reaction Score
That was interesting combination of trumpian rambling, praising us, saying some nice things but not taking every opportunity to be nice to his players, and then blaming his bench and big men.
Straight up called out Junior Jones for awful defense at the under 16 TO on live TV.

Dude knows basketball and a true HOF coach, but he is not very empathetic and refuses to take blame for anything.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Felt like Pitino was very sincere. But how about Jeff Goodman coming in with the slimeball question.

Pitino is a slimeball - comes with the territory. Not feeling sorry for him.

Here's the tell....

Watch UConn's players leave their presser. DH waits on them, has a word, fist bumps each.

Watch Iona's kids leave, including the sweet kid who moves in all the chairs...Pitino doesn't acknowledge them. No eye contact, nothing.

He's sniffling do a reporter asks if he's emotional. He says no, (he has a cold), and then he launches into a monologue about the NCAA clearing him after five years and implying he's been stuck at Iona as a result.

Reaction Score

Here's the tell....

Watch UConn's players leave their presser. DH waits on them, has a word, fist bumps each.

Watch Iona's kids leave, including the sweet kid who moves in all the chairs...Pitino doesn't acknowledge them. No eye contact, nothing.

He's sniffling do a reporter asks if he's emotional. He says no, (he has a cold), and then he launches into a monologue about the NCAA clearing him after five years and implying he's been stuck at Iona as a result.
That ramble about how he was exonerated was classic Pitino. The classic slime ball. I for one don’t want him anywhere near the Big East. He belongs exiled in some 3rd rate minor conference for all the crap he’s gotten away with. I hope he fails miserably.

Reaction Score

Here's the tell....

Yeah, the immediate launch into his own defense says a lot about the level of guilt he's carrying around. Maybe St. John's is asking for more proof he's seen the light before they offer him.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yeah, the immediate launch into his own defense says a lot about the level of guilt he's carrying around. Maybe St. John's is asking for more proof he's seen the light before they offer him.
Yeah, I love how he's still trying to push the story that low-end members of his staff turned Louisville's basketball facilities into a New Orleans brothel and he had no idea they were doing this

Ricky is a micro-manager at a world class level. An assistant isn't allowed to pass gas without running it by him first. Not only did he have to know everything they were doing at Louisville that led to the school dismissing him, I'll wager that he spent an inordinate amount of time assuring that both all of the illegal deeds they felt necessary would be available to recruits and that Ricky would have plausible deniability

Reaction Score
Pitino will be name the head basketball coach at StJ’s on either Tuesday or Wednesday of the coming week.

StJ’s alum Mike Repole will assist with financing new coach and StJ’s NIL.

I expect Pitino will make StJ’s a NCAA Tournament team in short order.

…….
Rumor has it dad Rick is attempting to convince Providence College to hire son Richard if Cooley moves to Georgetown.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Clearly Pitino believes the Iona job is below him. Which you can’t blame him for looking at his resume.

He’s embarrassed being there and can’t wait to get to a P5.

Reaction Score
Rick Pitino is objectively a horrible person. Any school that is willing to offer him a coaching job is willing to sacrifice morals and values in exchange for a few NCAAT appearances, and a pretty obvious tell that the people running the show upstairs are also horrible people

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom