Pistons Sign Boatright, Will Be Assigned To DLeague | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pistons Sign Boatright, Will Be Assigned To DLeague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
Yep - he keeps the $75,000 and then the Pistons, I think, had to give him something in order to retain his rights and assign him to the D-League.

I'm guessing he will get the $25,000 level salary from the D-League itself, plus housing and a teeny per diem from the Pistons.

It's not NBA or overseas money, but making $100,000+ right out of school with serious career growth potential is not the worst thing in the world.

While playing basketball. Not a terrible gig.

Reaction Score
Joey Dorsey, Udonis Haslem, Darrell Armstrong, Donald Sloan, Chris Copeland, CJ Watson, John Lucas III, Cartier Martin, Anthony Tolliver, Shawne Williams, Lance Thomas, Greg Stiemsma, Brian Roberts, Luke Babbit, Matt Bonner, Patrick Beverly, Sonny Weems, Jeff Adrien

I forgot Google exists.

Reaction Score
Bumping this. Sorry in advance for lack of info.

Anywho, Boatright's D-League team, the Grand Rapids Drive, played it's first (and only) pre-season game yesterday. Props and a beer to anyone that can find any info about the game. I've tried.

Regular season starts 11/14.

Reaction Score
Bumping this. Sorry in advance for lack of info.

Anywho, Boatright's D-League team, the Grand Rapids Drive, played it's first (and only) pre-season game yesterday. Props and a beer to anyone that can find any info about the game. I've tried.

Regular season starts 11/14.

Relevant info below

On a week in which, for the first time in franchise history, the Mad Ants closed practices to the media and the public, it was announced that the D-League will not permit media to cover the preseason set between the Mad Ants, Grand Rapids and Canton on Saturday in Auburn Hills, Michigan, and that statistics will not be released because the teams will not play full games.

More here, nothing about Boat though

The Mad Ants played a set of scrimmages against the Canton Charge and Grand Rapids Drive in Michigan and won both two-quarter games Saturday. Against Canton, C.J. Fair had 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting in a 63-41 game. Xavier Thames added 8 points. Against Grand Rapids, Kadeem Jack led Fort Wayne with 11 points in a 58-45 game.

Reaction Score
I am going to be rooting Boat on obnoxiously in Westchester on December 10th. I hope some of you join me.

Reaction Score
boatright1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member