• Leave

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Another point for Sydney Sweeney...

IMG_0139.jpeg

Reaction Score
I posted this in the "Dooooomed" thread, but it should also be noted here:

Taylor Swift + UConn-centric, proven icons such as dragon underwear and piss bottles may be effective mojo. And it's a good example of "mojo evolving on the fly."
forget about this taylor swift crap. it’s anti-mojo.

piss bottles and sydney sweeney is where it’s at.

Reaction Score
We need to lock in here. Is the consensus that this is Bai Mango or Bai tea?!

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Here's an idea, would have garnered a lot of votes if it was a third choice, remove label, replace with choice of Syracuse/Duke/BC sticker :p

As a PS, after I had a short hospital stay, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a medical-style pee jug, excellent $6 investment!

Reaction Score
Because this board isn't indexed by search engines. And the pictures of Sidney Sweeney progressively had less and less clothes. The kicker was SuperJohn's reply, "I like boobies."
Can we remove any scantily clad Sweeney pics and get back on the main board? Really need this thread for mojo.

Taylor Swift will get us knocked out in the S16.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Can we remove any scantily clad Sweeney pics and get back on the main board? Really need this thread for mojo.

Senhor was also moved after a day or two for the same reason. Let nature take its course. This too will be revisited after two rounds.

Reaction Score
Because this board isn't indexed by search engines. And the pictures of Sidney Sweeney progressively had less and less clothes. The kicker was SuperJohn's reply, "I like boobies."
Fair...

But all that adds to the mojo! For a few weeks!

Reaction Score

I mean... She's clad in every picture... Nothing outside the normal of modern fashion.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

In another time and place, you'd be told, "Shut up and drink the mojo nectar, commie."

Taylor Swift has triggered a response that has helped the mojo to jump into new territory. Drink up. Embrace it.

Reaction Score
Where are people finding these???

Have been scouring local stores (Avon area) in search of piss bottles, but none to be found…

Supposedly Big Y had stock, but only had non-piss flavors when I got there. Maybe UConn fans already cleared out the supply.

IMG_7117.jpeg

The search continues…

Reaction Score

Have been scouring local stores (Avon area) in search of piss bottles, but none to be found…

Supposedly Big Y had stock, but only had non-piss flavors when I got there. Maybe UConn fans already cleared out the supply.

View attachment 98032

The search continues…
im down in North Carolina, and there were only 7 left on the shelf when I got to the supermarket last night. UConn fans are def buying them up, even here.

Reaction Score

The search continues…
Stop & Shop had em near me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom