Pie Rat ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Pie Rat ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Ajax first attempt at a 3 came off his palm and the heel of his hand and the ball had no spin at all. Might've been his ugliest shot of his UConn career.
  2. Great move by hawk for the stuff at about 11:54 in the first half. Shocked that they called a jump ball and not a foul on Alleyne on the ensuing inbounds.
  3. When Clingan came in, Seton Hall started attacking the rim with guards or a 3 almost every possesion and scoring in the paint at will. When Adama was in, SH was going through their big to challenge him, and that was not working very well at all. But they stayed with that strategy all through the game -- drive from the perimeter on Clingan, have a big try to back Sanogo down in the paint.
  4. Ajax was in high energy mode today.
  5. Hawk gets a 3 pointer off off as quick as anyone in the game. And when it barely ripples the net, it's truly a thing of beauty. It wasn't really falling today, but his slashing to the rim was impressive.
  6. Don't have any idea who they are, but today's announcing team was not bad at all.
  7. Both of Hall's 1st half tip-in dunks were goaltends.
  8. I think the strategy of playing like absoluteshit for 8 minutes or so after halftime needs to be rethought, because it doesn't work well, and truthfully, doesn't seem like a very good idea at all.
  9. For my money, Jackson's last hoop was the sweetest shot of his UConn career.
  10. Except for Jackson and Hawk's driving, it was an ugly game, made even harder to watch by some hideously bad officiating. But a win is a win, and we need every one we can get, ugly or not.

Reaction Score
  1. Ajax first attempt at a 3 came off his palm and the heel of his hand and the ball had no spin at all. Might've been his ugliest shot of his UConn career.
  2. Great move by hawk for the stuff at about 11:54 in the first half. Shocked that they called a jump ball and not a foul on Alleyne on the ensuing inbounds.
  3. When Clingan came in, Seton Hall started attacking the rim with guards or a 3 almost every possesion and scoring in the paint at will. When Adama was in, SH was going through their big to challenge him, and that was not working very well at all. But they stayed with that strategy all through the game -- drive from the perimeter on Clingan, have a big try to back Sanogo down in the paint.
  4. Ajax was in high energy mode today.
  5. Hawk gets a 3 pointer off off as quick as anyone in the game. And when it barely ripples the net, it's truly a thing of beauty. It wasn't really falling today, but his slashing to the rim was impressive.
  6. Don't have any idea who they are, but today's announcing team was not bad at all.
  7. Both of Hall's 1st half tip-in dunks were goaltends.
  8. I think the strategy of playing like absoluteshit for 8 minutes or so after halftime needs to be rethought, because it doesn't work well, and truthfully, doesn't seem like a very good idea at all.
  9. For my money, Jackson's last hoop was the sweetest shot of his UConn career.
  10. Except for Jackson and Hawk's driving, it was an ugly game, made even harder to watch by some hideously bad officiating. But a win is a win, and we need every one we can get, ugly or not.

That driving layup by Andre near the end was a thing of beauty. I've been waiting 3 years for him to attack the rim like that. Maybe this will get him started.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom