Pheesa’s new weapon? | The Boneyard

Pheesa’s new weapon?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I thought maybe it was on some kind of loop! Granted she nailed them from one spot, being able to set up with no defenders in her face but still... AWESOME to see! Even more weapons for next season!

Reaction Score
If the Celtics had shot half that well, they would be going to the championships. But, they probably do in practice.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Impressive. The arc on the shot is excellent and virtually identical every time.

The "small" lineup of Pheesa, Crystal, Lou, Walker and Williams should really light it up from three!

HGN

Reaction Score
I know In the past Geno has stated that he was no fan of players individual trainers , but he might should watch that video. Pheesa is clearly better outside the arc.

Reaction Score
I know In the past Geno has stated that he was no fan of players individual trainers , but he might should watch that video. Pheesa is clearly better outside the arc.
Yeah, but we don't know how many other D1 lady ballers Kobe will be working with one-on-one this summer??? :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Reactions: HGN

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Other Teams Defenses are going to smother her when she floats out to the left wing outside the 3 point stripe. ;)

I can't wait to see her put the ball on the floor and blow by the defenders trying to close out on her at the three point line. She is going to be a handful!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Didn't she come back from last summer's workouts with a new shot?
I was thinking about the same thing. We saw a video last summer of her working on a bump and fade-away on one leg shot (I don't know what it's rightfully called). I remember thinking from time to time during the season that I hadn't seen her do that. Maybe in the pros.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Can we please get her & Lou 15+ shots per game!? She looks great! Glad to see her taking her offseason so serious. Keep in mind, she could have went to the WNBA, also. 1 more year of Lou & Pheesa. Let’s enjoy it!
I'm going to. These are two all-time faves. It's a pity though that Lou has to spend the off-season rehabbing rather than honing her game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom