Phee & Stef Make USA 3X3 Roster | The Boneyard

Phee & Stef Make USA 3X3 Roster

Reaction Score
Hmm... I dunno. Pheesa seems perfect for 3 x 3. I'm not sure about Stef at all. It seems like successful 3 x 3 teams aren't built like traditional 5 x 5 teams. Seems like players need to be very strong on both defense and offense, very fit, and can't be too small or too slow. Maya would be great. I would've thought Lou would be pretty good, but I guess she didn't make it.

Reaction Score
I am curious if, Once the college season is over they slide back over to adding Sabrina and Hebard, Christyn with her experience and or Ododa as well. I think Kelsey is a shoe in for the Women's team. I would think they would not have players doing both. It will be interesting to see what the final teams look like and if the 3x3 team is a mix of college and pro players.

Reaction Score
I am curious if, Once the college season is over they slide back over to adding Sabrina and Hebard, Christyn with her experience and or Ododa as well. I think Kelsey is a shoe in for the Women's team. I would think they would not have players doing both. It will be interesting to see what the final teams look like and if the 3x3 team is a mix of college and pro players.

If I were Geno, I wouldnt want CW playing on the 3X3 team again based on her UConn performance this year. It's a totally different "game" and has to mess with your prep for regular 5x5 play. Plus, its pretty demanding physically.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Sabrina and Hebard would always be top on my list for 3 x 3. Liv and Christyn need to stay out of USA Basketball and work out in Storrs to optimize their game and chemistry

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom