PG Marcus Garrett (UConn Offer) | The Boneyard

PG Marcus Garrett (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hadn't seen this posted anywhere. We offered this 4* on Tuesday I think. 6-5, 180 lb point guard from Dallas. Verbal commits link:
Verbal Commits

Reaction Score
I have seen him a lot. Played a decent amount of NY2LA tournaments where the team I coach plays. He's very long point guard. Jump shot needs to continue to improve but he's a prospect with a huge ceiling. Would take him in a sec and not look back. I think Kansas offered recently tho.

Reaction Score
I have seen him a lot. Played a decent amount of NY2LA tournaments where the team I coach plays. He's very long point guard. Jump shot needs to continue to improve but he's a prospect with a huge ceiling. Would take him in a sec and not look back. I think Kansas offered recently tho.

His size and length are impressive if he can handle the point. Hate to say a little Tate look, even with a couple of those "steals." Like big PG's but still search for the perfect combo with size and shooting ability. His shot looks a little whacky.

Reaction Score
He doesn't fit KU System at all really. Needs a system with more freedom. Just want MAL or Tremont don't care which one. We miss on both them that be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom