PF Tony Bradley (UNC Commit) | The Boneyard

PF Tony Bradley (UNC Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@coreyevans_10: Uconn has offered 2016 Bartow center Tony Bradley @ny2lasports

Top 35 player in the class.

Looks like the staff was out looking for bigs to start recruiting hard this weekend. Second big offer and none for guards or wings.

Reaction Score
Lets hope rolling out all these scholarships has a good effect, hasn't seemed to recently.

Reaction Score
Somewhat surprised by this offer at this stage. Bradley ran with Prince Ali during last year's EYBL session so the staff had to have been aware of him. UNC is likely the leader for Bradley based on what I've seen.

Watching Bradley live last year in Dallas, he is solid. There is nothing spectacular about his game but he's productive. Reminds me of a Dale Davis/Antonio Davis type - he's not overly athletic, but is strong, blocks shots, rebounds, scores around the basket. You won't get Willie Cauley-Stein top alley-oops, but he's a guy you'd like to anchor your defense - forget the Davis Boys - think (good UConn) Josh Boone.

We are very late to this party so I wouldn't expect much but you never know.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly what's important is what the staff does after the offer; I also think these things have a shelf life - our formula seems to be missing something.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Quite frankly what's important is what the staff does after the offer; I also think these things have a shelf life - our formula seems to be missing something.

Quite frankly, I think we need you on staff closing these deals.

Reaction Score
So then, technically, it's true. UConn offered a 2016 center named Tony Bradley. There are probably a lot of Tony Bradleys out there.

It's the same Tony Bradley, regardless of year from the twitter message. It's the same high school, Bartow, FL and he's 2016. Tony played very well at the Nike EYBL last weekend. I didn't see the games but he stuffed the box scores.

Reaction Score
It's the same Tony Bradley, regardless of year from the twitter message. It's the same high school, Bartow, FL and he's 2016. Tony played very well at the Nike EYBL last weekend. I didn't see the games but he stuffed the box scores.

I guess I should have laid that on a little thicker.

Reaction Score
Here's a good mixtape of Bradley playing against Juwan Durham (who we also offered) in a game back in February. Both 6'10"-ish. It's better than most mixtapes, in my opinion. Durham seems quicker & more athletic, with Bradley stronger looking, less athletic. Regardless, it was a regular HS school game with two 5 star-ish guys. Both would be good gets. If only we can get them on campus for a visit.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Here's a good mixtape of Bradley playing against Juwan Durham (who we also offered) in a game back in February. Both 6'10"-ish. It's better than most mixtapes, in my opinion. Durham seems quicker & more athletic, with Bradley stronger looking, less athletic. Regardless, it was a regular HS school game with two 5 star-ish guys. Both would be good gets. If only we can get them on campus for a visit.
Link?

Reaction Score
http://hoopseen.com/index.php/news/...bradley-wide-open-with-the-recruiting-process

While things are still coming together for Bradley, plenty of schools are hot on his trail.

“North Carolina, Kansas, Alabama, UConn, Miami, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Florida, Florida State, NC State, and NC State are really involved right now,” Bradley told HoopSeen.com.

Many people have pegged him to North Carolina. However, the 6-foot-8 big man says he is taking his time with the process.

“I’m open. I haven’t really started narrowing my list yet. No one is sticking out.”

Reaction Score
Tony Bradley, a 6-foot-10 power forward from Bartow (FL), has committed to North Carolina.

Prayed about it, I am proud to say that i will be furthering my education and basketball career at the University of North Carolina ⚪️

— Tony Bradley Jr. (@ToBrad1) September 3, 2015

Reaction Score
I'm surprised to see Bradley listed as a four so many places. He plays C now, he definitely has a C's body, and he definitely has a C's skill set. He's one of the more prototypical college centers in the '16 class.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm surprised to see Bradley listed as a four so many places. He plays C now, he definitely has a C's body, and he definitely has a C's skill set. He's one of the more prototypical college centers in the '16 class.

And to think that skinny Juwan Durham kind of kicked his when playing against each other.

Reaction Score
Tony Bradley, a 6-foot-10 power forward from Bartow (FL), has committed to North Carolina.

Prayed about it, I am proud to say that i will be furthering my education and basketball career at the University of North Carolina ⚪️

— Tony Bradley Jr. (@ToBrad1) September 3, 2015

I didn't think it was allowed to throw "UNC" and "furthering my education" in the same sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom