Penn State (Brianna Banks) On TV Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Penn State (Brianna Banks) On TV Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is Diamond DeShields having problem to shot (1-4, only 2 pts)?

Reaction Score
Tennessee games too often look like professional wrestling matches.

Easy now...WWE is muuuuuuuch more entertaining than this conflagration...especially when the Divas have a bikini Battle Royale!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Well. I would say I'm shocked.......but I'm not.....

Penn State is keeping it close

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Incidentally, Tennessee's Jones got away with a blatant elbow earlier.

Reaction Score
I am really disappointed. I thought we would see a much better Tennessee this year.
It's early, but this is ugly. I am having a hard time figuring out who is running the offense and who the team leaders are. Again it is early but the UT November 2015 team looks very similar to the UT March 2015 team. I am sad because I was hoping to see a UConn-UT final four game.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Well DeShields can only play better. She was 2-11 for 4 points and 4 fouls.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Im almost willing to buy a subscription to the Summit just to read the game and post game thread on this one :eek:

No need to purchase a subscription to the summitt, just mosey on over to volnation and you'll be plenty entertained

Reaction Score
I think The Summitt will be able celebrate the athletic superiority of their players and rationalize the lack of smooth-flowing b-ball to early-season rough edges and nagging injuries. Huge talent and size gap, but Penn State hung with them the whole game even without Banks. One might be able to conclude that Penn State is better coached.

Carolyn Peck gave Penn State sort of a faux compliment at the end: "These young bucks will be able to COMPETE in the Big Ten!" Basically a diss on the the B1G (left unsaid: "...but of course NOT in the ultimate supremacy that is the SEC...of course...")

Reaction Score
Penn State looks better than Duke... at least tonight they did. If only every fan was blessed with a team playing at an all world level from the get go. South Carolina struggled with a Clemson team that is easily one of the worst teams in WCBB and Notre Dame was sluggish versus Toledo. Peyton Whitted, Spann and Teniya Page all hit big shots and attacked. Bash and Russell handled the interior. Perimeter defense and fouls were horrendous... something that will improve. DeShields will be better as the season goes on and we still have Nared, Moore and Jackson to integrate into the rotation. The look of this team is a far cry from what we will see come conference time.

We may not have a UConn level team but we are one of the "best of the rest" based on what I've seen.

Reaction Score
Tennessee is horrendous. A reflection of their coaching, or lack thereof. Best guess, as usual the zebras will bail them out at home.
I said this before: Tennessee needs to offer Jeff Walz the biggest pile of money they can dig up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Penn State looks better than Duke... at least tonight they did. If only every fan was blessed with a team playing at an all world level from the get go. South Carolina struggled with a Clemson team that is easily one of the worst teams in WCBB and Notre Dame was sluggish versus Toledo. Peyton Whitted, Spann and Teniya Page all hit big shots and attacked. Bash and Russell handled the interior. Perimeter defense and fouls were horrendous... something that will improve. DeShields will be better as the season goes on and we still have Nared, Moore and Jackson to integrate into the rotation. The look of this team is a far cry from what we will see come conference time.

We may not have a UConn level team but we are one of the "best of the rest" based on what I've seen.
That was definitely not UConn last year. It took all season to get to that level. Perhaps Tennessee will follow a similar path. If you don't see improvement over the next month, then it's time to worry.

Reaction Score
I said this before: Tennessee needs to offer Jeff Walz the biggest pile of money they can dig up. Warlick does less with more.

A total Clown, she that one is. Yoda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member